Published monthly for over thirty years, London Planner is VisitBritain's and London & Partners’ official visitor guide to England's capital. Over 100,000 free copies are distributed every month.
London Planner provides a great easy-to-use planning tool with all the latest information on where to go and what to see. Articles and listings cover the following topics:
• Museums & Galleries
• Eating Out
London Planner: September 2015
Get swept away with the fun of the Totally Thames Festival. Our illustrated guide to the river shows you where to find the best views, restaurants and landmarks. As the Royal Academy show a retrospective of Ai Weiwei's work, we tell you five things you need to know about the Chinese artist. Discover how London is becoming a 24-hour city, the beauty of Bermondsey and the Rugby World Cup.
London Planner: August 2015
Here comes the sun! Whether it's terraces for a tipple, outdoor art or alfresco theatre, we show you how to enjoy this month's longer days. With our guide to London for Kids, you'll never have to hear the two dreaded words - 'I'm bored'. There are 21 ideas, from going on an adventure at Go Ape to seeing your favourite Star Wars characters in Madame Tussauds. Plus, read our interview with artists from the Southbank's Meltdown festival, a guide to Notting Hill and take a look at our great seaside towns.
If you’re already in Britain or travelling on Eurostar, pick up a free copy of London Planner, available from
• Eurostar - in the departure lounges from Brussels and Lille
• Tourist Information Centres across Britain
• First Scot Rail in-bound to London
• First Capital Connect trains at Gatwick and St Pancras
• 3 & 4-star London Hotels
• Transport for London Information Centres
• The Original London Visitor Centre – Trafalgar Square
• London & Partners office
• Big Bus Company
• Key tourist hotspots including the British Museum and the Tower of London
• South Bank, London Bridge & Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
• City of London Information Centre
• Virgin Manchester and Euston
• Stansted Airport
• Serco Docklands (DLR Stations, London City Airport, Canary Wharf & Tower Gateway)
Subscriptions and distribution: Hina Walia
Editorial enquiries: Kohinoor Sahota
Advertising sales enquiries: Rob Way
BRITAIN magazine is VisitBritain’s official magazine published six times each year. A coffee-table read, it is the trusted voice on all things British, including travel, culture, heritage and style – earning it the accolade of Best Holiday Magazine at the 2013 British Travel Awards.
Award-winning writers offer invaluable insight into our rich heritage, from stately homes and castles, to historic characters, and the best hotels, shopping, theatres, galleries, and museums.
Escape through the pages to discover the best of Britain, via beautifully illustrated articles that provide inspiration and advice on what to do and where to go. In each issue we explore the nation’s history, cities and villages, coastline and countryside, bringing long-forgotten stories and people to life.
Britain magazine is available via:
• Subscription (print and digital) - current print readership spans more than 50 countries to over 150,000 people including 20,000 US subscribers
• News stand - leading UK newsagents including WHSmith and Barnes & Noble in the USA.
• Frequent promotions with tourism partners including British Airways and the Historic Houses Association.
• Other outlets - including British Airways and Virgin Atlantic first-class Airport lounges, Eurostar lounges, selected VisitBritain offices including New York and Los Angeles, British embassies and consulates worldwide, 4 and 5 star hotels throughout the UK, leading spas and members’ clubs and UK Tourist Information centres.
For further information including subscriptions and distribution, a taster of editorial content and to sign up to our free monthly BRITAIN newsletter, go to Britain magazine online or subscribe now.
Editorial enquiries: Sally Coffey
Advertising sales enquiries: Natasha Syed