Published monthly for over thirty years, London Planner is VisitBritain's and London & Partners’ official visitor guide to England's capital. Over 100,000 free copies are distributed every month.
London Planner provides a great easy-to-use planning tool with all the latest information on where to go and what to see. Articles and listings cover the following topics:
• Museums & Galleries
• Eating Out
London Planner: July 2015
You are cordially invited to London's royal hotspots! From Buckingham Palace to the Tower of London, we show you how you can get inside palaces, castles and have lunch like a Prince on a pauper's budget. Plus, we round up the top ten music festivals that are rocking the city, take a look at the National Portrait Gallery's Audrey Hepburn exhibition, and discover what you can expect from the Southbank's latest attraction, Shrek's Adventure!
London Planner: June 2015
Let the games begin! It's the taking part that counts, whether you're watching Bend it like Beckham: The Musical, marvelling at the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum or taking a tour of your favourite football stadium, we show you how you can make the most of the sporting season. As the force is strong in London, we go behind the scenes of Star Wars Secret Cinema. Plus, don't miss our preview of the month's latest offerings, from afternoon tea at The Shard to the City of London festival.
If you’re already in Britain or travelling on Eurostar, pick up a free copy of London Planner, available from
• Eurostar - in the departure lounges from Brussels and Lille
• Tourist Information Centres across Britain
• First Scot Rail in-bound to London
• First Capital Connect trains at Gatwick and St Pancras
• 3 & 4-star London Hotels
• Transport for London Information Centres
• The Original London Visitor Centre – Trafalgar Square
• London & Partners office
• Big Bus Company
• Key tourist hotspots including the British Museum and the Tower of London
• South Bank, London Bridge & Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
• City of London Information Centre
• Virgin Manchester and Euston
• Stansted Airport
• Serco Docklands (DLR Stations, London City Airport, Canary Wharf & Tower Gateway)
Subscriptions and distribution: Charlotte Copeman
Editorial enquiries: Kohinoor Sahota
Advertising sales enquiries: Rob Way
BRITAIN magazine is VisitBritain’s official magazine published six times each year. A coffee-table read, it is the trusted voice on all things British, including travel, culture, heritage and style – earning it the accolade of Best Holiday Magazine at the 2013 British Travel Awards.
Award-winning writers offer invaluable insight into our rich heritage, from stately homes and castles, to historic characters, and the best hotels, shopping, theatres, galleries, and museums.
Escape through the pages to discover the best of Britain, via beautifully illustrated articles that provide inspiration and advice on what to do and where to go. In each issue we explore the nation’s history, cities and villages, coastline and countryside, bringing long-forgotten stories and people to life.
Britain magazine is available via:
• Subscription (print and digital) - current print readership spans more than 50 countries to over 150,000 people including 20,000 US subscribers
• News stand - leading UK newsagents including WHSmith and Barnes & Noble in the USA.
• Frequent promotions with tourism partners including British Airways and the Historic Houses Association.
• Other outlets - including British Airways and Virgin Atlantic first-class Airport lounges, Eurostar lounges, selected VisitBritain offices including New York and Los Angeles, British embassies and consulates worldwide, 4 and 5 star hotels throughout the UK, leading spas and members’ clubs and UK Tourist Information centres.
For further information including subscriptions and distribution, a taster of editorial content and to sign up to our free monthly BRITAIN newsletter, go to Britain magazine online or subscribe now.
Editorial enquiries: Sally Coffey
Advertising sales enquiries: Natasha Syed