Published monthly for over thirty years, London Planner is London & Partners’ and VisitBritain's official visitor guide to England's capital.
Over 125,000 free copies are distributed every month in over 30 countries worldwide; through Tourist Information Centres across the UK and in selected London outlets.
London Planner provides a great easy-to-use planning tool with all the latest information on where to go and what to see. Articles and listings cover the following topics:
• Museums & Galleries
• Eating Out
London Planner: April 2014
This April, discover why London is considered the capital of comedy, and how an inflatable purple cow is partly responsible. It’s the official 450th birthday of world-famous English playwright William Shakespeare, so follow in his footsteps and join in the many events and performances celebrating his life and works. There’s an opportunity to enjoy more of the legacy from the 2012 Games with the reopening of the UK’s tallest sculpture, The ArcelorMittal Orbit, designed by artist Anish Kapoor, plus a chance to feel like a world champion as the Aquatics Centre invites us public in for a swim.
London Planner: May 2014
May’s edition is crammed with exciting experiences! Take your pick from interesting animal encounters; explore a range of Museums At Night; acquaint yourself with London’s incredible rock and pop history; and discover the boutique shops and attractions of Covent Garden’s Seven Dials district. You’ll also find the hottest happenings for theatre-goers, shoppers, sports fans, art lovers, foodies and much more. For extra adventure, our new Beyond London section includes some great ideas for day trips less than an hour from the city.
If you’re already in Britain or travelling on Eurostar, pick up a free copy of London Planner, available from
• Eurostar - in the departure lounges from Brussels and Lille
• Tourist Information Centres across Britain
• First Scot Rail in-bound to London
• First Capital Connect trains at Gatwick and St Pancras
• 3 & 4-star London Hotels
• Transport for London Information Centres
• The Original London Visitor Centre – Trafalgar Square
• London & Partners office
• Big Bus Company
• Key tourist hotspots including the British Museum and the Tower of London
• South Bank, London Bridge & Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
• City of London Information Centre
• Virgin Manchester and Euston
• Stansted Airport
• Serco Docklands (DLR Stations, London City Airport, Canary Wharf & Tower Gateway)
Subscriptions: Su Blunt
Editorial enquiries: David Taylor
Advertising sales enquiries: Rob Way
Distribution and general enquiries: Su Blunt
Britain magazine is VisitBritain’s official magazine published six times each year. A coffee-table read, its glossy pages offer inspiring and insightful features about this beautiful and exciting country.
Regular features cover travel, culture, heritage, style and places to stay. In depth articles review destinations, counties and regions, detailing specific places to stay and visit. From British history to what’s hot in the shops, Britain magazine will inform and inspire overseas and domestic travellers.
Britain magazine is available through:
• Subscription- current readership spans more than 50 countries to over 150,000 people including 20,000 US subscribers
• Frequent subscription promotions with British Airways, Historic Houses Association and Great British Heritage Pass, as well as through all VisitBritain’s UK and USA connections.
• News trade- leading UK newsagents including WHSmith and Barnes & Noble in the USA
• Other outlets- including British Airways and Virgin Atlantic first-class Airport lounges, Eurostar lounges, selected VisitBritain offices including New York and Los Angeles, British embassies and consulates worldwide, Britain & London Visitor Centre, 4 and 5 star hotels throughout the UK, leading spas and members’ clubs and UK Tourist Information centres.
For further information including subscriptions and distribution, a taster of editorial content and to sign up to our free monthly Britain enewsletter, go to Britain magazine online or subscribe now.
Editorial enquiries: Jessica Tooze
Advertising sales enquiries: Natasha Syed