Published monthly for over thirty years, London Planner is London & Partners’ and VisitBritain's official visitor guide to England's capital.
Over 125,000 free copies are distributed every month in over 30 countries worldwide; through Tourist Information Centres across the UK and in selected London outlets.
London Planner provides a great easy-to-use planning tool with all the latest information on where to go and what to see. Articles and listings cover the following topics:
• Museums & Galleries
• Dining & Nightlife
London Planner: May 2013
Treat yourself to a sunny spell in London’s open spaces this month. From coffee al fresco at Covent Garden’s street cafes to the fragrance and colour of the Chelsea Flower Show, the London Planner will fill you in on the best places to enjoy springtime in London. Music lovers can fill their ears with their favourite music at open-air festivals and concerts, before exploring the bustle of Portobello Road market. On top of that, discover all the month’s highlights for eating, shopping, theatre and sightseeing.
London Planner: June 2013
Summertime in London is a special place to be. Let the London Planner guide you to the best events and festivals to sweep the city as the temperatures rise and the days get longer. Tuck in to the Taste of London food festival, then prepare yourself for some serious spectacle at the Greenwich and Docklands International Festival, London’s biggest outdoor performance and dance event. Don’t miss the gruelling GB Row, a 2,000 mile rowing race around the coast of Britain which kicks off at Tower Bridge on June 1.
If you’re already in Britain or travelling on Eurostar, pick up a free copy of London Planner, available from
• Eurostar - in the departure lounges from Brussels and Lille
• Tourist Information Centres across Britain
• First Scot Rail (Caledonian Sleeper)
• First Capital Connect trains from Gatwick
• 3 & 4-star London Hotels
• Transport for London Information Centres
• The Original London Visitor Centre – Trafalgar Square
• London & Partners office
• Big Bus Company
• Key tourist hotspots including Tower of London, and Hard Rock Café
• South Bank, London Bridge & Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
• City of London Info Centre
Subscriptions: Su Blunt
Editorial enquiries: David Taylor
Advertising sales enquiries: Andrew Turner
Distribution and general enquiries: Su Blunt
Britain magazine is VisitBritain’s official magazine published six times each year. A coffee-table read, its glossy pages offer inspiring and insightful features about this beautiful and exciting country.
Regular features cover travel, culture, heritage, style and places to stay. In depth articles review destinations, counties and regions, detailing specific places to stay and visit. From British history to what’s hot in the shops, Britain magazine will inform and inspire overseas and domestic travellers.
Britain magazine is available through:
• Subscription- current readership spans more than 50 countries to over 150,000 people including 20,000 US subscribers
• Frequent subscription promotions with British Airways, Historic Houses Association and Great British Heritage Pass, as well as through all VisitBritain’s UK and USA connections.
• News trade- leading UK newsagents including WHSmith and Barnes & Noble in the USA
• Other outlets- including British Airways and Virgin Atlantic first-class Airport lounges, Eurostar lounges, selected VisitBritain offices including New York and Los Angeles, British embassies and consulates worldwide, Britain & London Visitor Centre, 4 and 5 star hotels throughout the UK, leading spas and members’ clubs and UK Tourist Information centres.
For further information including subscriptions and distribution, a taster of editorial content and to sign up to our free monthly Britain enewsletter, go to Britain magazine online or subscribe now.
Editorial enquiries: Jessica Tooze
Advertising sales enquiries: Matt Rayner