Home to stunning medieval architecture, travel back in time as you roam the cobbled lanes of Norwich and marvel at England’s UNESCO City of Literature.
NORWICH – AT A GLANCE
- Visit Norwich Cathedral for a one-of-a-kind peek into medieval Britain. With a huge collection of historic roof bosses, the cathedral makes for a stunning place of worship and is an impressive presence in the city skyline.
- For the shopping enthusiasts, there are plenty of outlets so you won’t be running out of stores to roam. With a bustling high street, quirky stores and several shopping centres including Castle Mall.
- Norwich is also renowned for its scenic nature reserve – Earlham Park. Take a peek at the river running throughout and immerse yourself in the greenery known for regularly hosting events on the go.
- Don’t miss out on a dose of culture at Norwich Castle Museum with galleries ranging from Boudica and the Romans to the Egyptians, fine art and more.
- Immerse yourself in the quaint medieval street of Elm Hill. With colourful merchants houses, thatched buildings and cobbled street, this is one of the prettiest streets in Britain.
- The Norwich Playhouse is a beautiful 19th century building, and hosts a range of theatre performances.
- Stop by the stately Felbrigg Hall, which bursts with attractions. Explore the elegant country house, stroll through the delightful garden or wander in the leafy woods. Don’t forget to visit the orangery with its colourful collection of camellias.
- Norwich is only a 1 hour 50 minute train ride away from London.
- Norwich Cathedral - Norwich Flow Motion July 2017Explore Norwich through a stunning time-lapse.
- Welcome to Norwich - A Fine CityTake a peak at some of Norwich's main attractions.