One of the most charming villages in Snowdonia.
BEDDGELERT - AT A GLANCE
- Beddgelert is surrounded by mountains and in summer it's festooned in flowers.
- Best reached by the narrow-gauge Welsh Highland Railway, it makes a great base for walking or mountain biking in the hills.
- If you’ve set yourself the challenge of climbing Wales’ highest peak, Snowdon, this is the place to stay.
- Just south of the village you’ll find one of Wales’ most famous natural beauties, the Aberglaslyn Pass.
- You can get to Beddgelert in just under 4 hours by hire car or coach from Cardiff.
Where to find King Arthur and the Knights of the Round TableRead more
Where to find King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table