Find out more about your favourite football clubs competing in the world's number one football league, the Premier League.
The Premier League is home to some of the greatest football teams, players, stadiums and fans in the world!
If you’re considering a trip to the home of football, here’s how you can get closer to the action and buy tickets for Premier League matches.
Get behind the scenes of Britain's amazing football stadiums and explore the home of some the world's best football clubs.
The atmosphere in north London on match day is electrifying. Enjoy the exciting atmosphere our top pick of bars, pubs and restaurants.
Located in the heart of South London is Selhurst — an area full of diversity, life and talent. For a keen footie fan, here’s how to enjoy a football-inspired 48 hours.
London is home to 6 Premier League teams. Check out the best bars and pubs to watch all the Premier League action.
Buy Match Tickets
Explore the home cities of the Premier League's football teams
The Premier League football season is the perfect time to discover the culture, history and things to do in some of Britain's great cities.
A city alive with character, Manchester is rich in art and heritage, and as proud of its music scene as it is of its world-famous football teams. Steeped in sporting glory and home to 2 of England’s most popular football teams.
England’s capital city is a cosmopolitan hub of culture, arts, entertainment, incredible food and more. There’s so much going on, it’s like being in 20 cities at once – come and find your London.
The city that gave us The Beatles, Liverpool has become one of Britain’s most dynamic and vibrant cultural centres. Local Liverpudlians are sports mad and the city is home to 2 of the Premier League’s biggest teams.
- Take a trip to Britain, home of football to experience the beautiful game live.
- Experience the football, amazing fans, and incredible stories.
- Home of Amazing Fans | Arsenal F.C
- Home of Amazing Fans | Liverpool
- Home of Amazing Fans | Manchester Derby
Premier League Pilgrimage with the Men in Blazers
Roger Bennett and Michael Davies, also known as the Men in Blazers, travelled to London to savour the joys of a Premier League weekend in the home of football. Not only did they bask in the glow of two Premier League games - Crystal Palace vs. Tottenham and Chelsea vs. Everton - they experienced so many of the activities that make a trip to Britain special. We're talking history, culture, the locals, pints, and in Rog's case, too many pies. Check out their 12-episode travel series for inspiration to plan your own Premier League trip to Great Britain.
- Men in Blazers x VisitBritain Travel Series | The Trailer
- Men in Blazers: Crystal Palace Match Day Experience | Ep. 1
- Men in Blazers: Stamford Bridge Match Day Experience | Ep. 2
- Men in Blazers: Exploring Churchill's War Rooms | Ep. 3
- Men in Blazers: Goddard's Pie and Jellied Eels | Ep. 4
- Men in Blazers: Animals in War Memorial | Ep. 5
- Men in Blazers: Bespoke Tailoring with Kathryn Sargent | Ep.6
- Men in Blazers: Full English Breakfast at the Regency Cafe | Ep. 7
- Men in Blazers: The Texas Embassy in London | Ep. 8
- Men in Blazers: Caribbean food in South London | Ep. 9
- Men in Blazers: Visiting the Imperial War Museum | Ep. 10
- Men in Blazers: Exploring Sotheran's Book Shop | Ep. 11
- Men in Blazers: Premier League Weekend Recap | Ep. 12