This leisurely journey is highlighting the regions associated with James Herriot, Emily Brontë, Beatrix Potter and William Woodworth, among others. Yorkshire, with its picturesque Dales, great houses and quaint villages, awaits. This region has twelve of England’s largest lakes and is truly one of the country’s breathing spaces. Explore two scenic wonderlands on this British discovery!
• Return economy group airfare from Canada to Manchester
• Services of our Canadian group escort plus our professional tour manager in Bri
• 8 nights first class hotel in Harrogate
• 4 nights first class resort in the Lake District
• 23 meals included as noted (B - 12 English breakfasts, L - 2 lunches, D - 9 dinners)
• Transportation and entrances for included sightseeing