Britain has a long list of kings and queens, whose stories are kept alive in the very places they lived, loved and ruled. Many of the current Royal family’s residencies are open to the public, offering a glimpse into the lives of some of Britain’s most famous faces. And when they aren’t in residence, many places are available to rent.
Traditional places to stay
Did you know that you can stay in one of the many historic buildings across the UK? If you fancy experiencing the regal atmosphere of a castle or the defiant nature of a fortress, all abodes have now been modernised, updated and will suit both couples, and families with young children.
What to expect?
- Stunning locations and beautiful landscapes with accommodation to suit all budgets
- Accommodation that boasts an abundance of history and quirky stories to unearth throughout your stay
- Plenty of opportunities to take unique and inspired photographs
- Private gardens, with unusual quirks that are sure to give you a break from the strains of modern life
- A truly memorable and authentic experience that will leave you with a selection of stories to share for years to come