One of the most charming villages in Snowdonia.
BEDDGELERT - AT A GLANCE
- Beddgelert is surrounded by mountains and in summer it's festooned in flowers.
- Best reached by the narrow-gauge Welsh Highland Railway, it makes a great base for walking or mountain biking in the hills.
- If you’ve set yourself the challenge of climbing Wales’ highest peak, Snowdon, this is the place to stay.
- Just south of the village you’ll find one of Wales’ most famous natural beauties, the Aberglaslyn Pass.
- You can get to Beddgelert in just under 4 hours by hire car or coach from Cardiff.
Mobile Wi-Fi – Internet Wireless en Gran Bretaña
Desde 7,00 €