P&J Live | The Music Hall | Aberdeen Beach Ballroom | Sandman Signature Aberdeen | The Chester Hotel | The Aberdeen Art Gallery
Aberdeen’s choice of venues range from large-scale arenas and convention centres to boutique and unique options.
The largest event complex in the north of Scotland, boasting world-class conference and exhibition facilities that are all sustainably powered by local, renewable energy.
- A 9,000 sqm multi-purpose arena, with a capacity for up to 10,000 seated guests.
- More than 48,000 sqm of exhibition space, nine meeting rooms, plus a banqueting capacity of 2,790 seated guests.
- Four conference suites, two of which are sub-divisible, giving seven spaces in total for up to 5,000 delegates.
- Two on-site hotels including an adjacent 200-room, four-star Hilton with 257 sqm / 2,766 sqft of meetings space and an Aloft hotel with 150 bedrooms.
Find out more at the P&J Live website.
The Music Hall
An iconic local cultural landmark, Aberdeen’s Music Hall represents the city’s performing arts values of optimism, curiosity, resilience and team-work.
- The Music Hall is managed by the not-for-profit charity, Aberdeen Performing Arts. By working with them for your next event, you are not only supporting the city’s arts initiatives but also leaving a lasting event legacy.
- More than 510 sqm / 5,489 sqft of meetings and events space, with the capacity to host more than 1,300 standing guests or 250 for a sit-down gala dinner.
- Located in the city centre with good transport links, the venue offers a year-round cultural programme that is the perfect choice for delegates' down-time.
- The venue’s dedicated technical team stages 1,000 performances a year so they know how to put on a show.
Visit The Music Hall website to learn more.
Aberdeen Beach Ballroom
The Beach Ballroom’s impressive architecture is an ideal backdrop for high-powered meetings and impressive networking receptions.
- Capacity for up to 1,000 guests in the Main Ballroom.
- Four other rooms of varying sizes, ranging from 10 in The Boardroom to 150 guests in the Star Ballroom.
- The Promenade Room overlooks the beach esplanade, whilst the Northern Lights Room overlooks the beach-front. They can host 50 and 100 guests respectively.
- Home to one of Scotland’s finest dance floors. It floats on steel springs which gives dancers that extra bounce.
Learn more at the Aberdeen Beach Ballroom website.
Sandman Signature Aberdeen
Located in one of Aberdeen’s historic buildings, Sandman Signature Aberdeen provides bold, luxurious accommodation only a few steps away from key local attractions.
- The 218-room hotel is situated in the former Robert Gordon University St Andrews Street campus.
- The stunning Robert Gordon Ballroom is Aberdeen’s largest hotel event venue with 420 sqm of space and various seating arrangements for up to 400 delegates.
- The Alberta room can seat up to 100 guests, or it can be split into the Fort McMurray and Edmonton rooms for smaller groups of up to 50 guests in each.
- The Maple room can also be split for smaller, more intimate groups of up to 30.
Visit the Sandman Signature Aberdeen website to discover more.
The Chester Hotel
Set in the heart of Aberdeen’s fashionable west-end, The Chester Hotel has 50 luxurious bedrooms and suites.
- A flexible conference space, with its own entrance, bar and dining facilities. It can be adapted to suit intimate gatherings or large-scale conferences for up to 450 delegates theatre-style.
- The Granite Suite is the main ballroom, which has exceptional audio visual and lighting facilities, and free WiFi.
- Located at the rear of the main restaurant, The Granite Balcony is an exquisite private dining for up to 24 seated guests.
- Smaller private dining rooms for 10 guests are also available.
To learn more, visit The Chester Hotel website.
The Aberdeen Art Gallery
The Aberdeen Art Gallery is a beautiful and unique venue that has something for every event. Offering atmospheric and impressive gallery and museum spaces, delegates can enjoy an unforgettable experience surrounded by world class art and history treasures.
- Sculpture Court is a magnificent room that can host up to 200 people. The elegant Italianate colonnade and beautiful polished marble columns provide an unrivalled backdrop for a range of events where delegates can enjoy a drinks reception or three-course dinner surrounded by a mixture of historic and contemporary sculptures.
- Following a recent renovation, planners can now hire galleries 8,9 & 10 at the Aberdeen Art Gallery for events of up to 80 people.
- The new top floor is what really sets Aberdeen Art Gallery apart. With stunning views over the city skyline, the space has the ability to host up to 150 for a drinks reception.
- The Seminar Room is a flexible space which connects directly off the second-floor balcony, ideally suited for meetings, away-days and seminars for up to 50 people.
To learn more, visit the Aberdeen Art Gallery website to discover more