ICC Belfast | Queen's University Belfast | Assembly Buildings | Crowne Plaza Belfast | Titanic Belfast
From the birthplace of the ill-fated Titanic liner to world-class hotels and conference centres, Belfast offers facilities worthy of its global powerhouse status.
ICC Belfast boasts up to 7,000 sqm / 75,347 sqft of awe-inspiring space, designed to accommodate any type of event. The impressive Main Auditorium has tiered seating for up to 2,220 delegates, while the Riverside Foyer acts as a breakout space with tranquil riverside views.
- The Main Auditorium can seat between 260 and 2,220 people with uninterrupted views of the stage
- Hall One has the capacity to host 2,000 theatre-style or a banqueting capacity of 1,000. While Hall Two has a theatre-style capacity of 800 or a classroom capacity of 430 delegates
- A suite of 11 rooms located on the Mezzanine level act as auxiliary space for events.
- There’s also three similar sized boardrooms and six meeting rooms for up to 200 delegates theatre-style
Visit the ICC Belfast website to find out more.
Queen’s University Belfast
A prestigious Russell Group UK university, Queen’s is ranked among the top 173 universities worldwide and boasts 22 meeting rooms.
- Dramatic Victorian architecture, elegant tree-lined walkways, and the unique buzz that only a university can generate, combine to make this venue truly special.
- The Lanyon Building, the university’s iconic Victorian centrepiece, incorporates a number of distinctive venues including the Great Hall, which can accommodate up to 180 guests and the Whitla Hall - a spacious and flexible self contained venue with an auditorium that can seat up to 1,250 guests.
- Riddel Hall is a self-contained conference centre set in a magnificent 13-acre site. It features an array of adaptable meeting spaces, with its own dedicated events staff and on-site catering. The Isdell Courtyard, enclosed by a glass canopy, serves as a multi-functional space for 290 delegates.
- Situated at the heart of Queen’s on the first floor of the Lanyon Building, the Naughton Gallery is one of Belfast’s most exciting visual arts spaces. Presenting a rolling programme of contemporary exhibitions, the gallery shows work by a range of local and internationally-renowned artists, making it an ideal venue for prestigious launch events and receptions for up to 150 guests
Visit the Queen's University Belfast website to find out more.
A 21st century conferencing complex that blends the historic with the latest technology and modern facilities.
- The Assembly Hall can accommodate up to 1150 delegates, featuring a stage area flanked by two enormous stained-glass windows and its own fully-functioning church organ.
- Since it reopened in June 2018 following an extensive renovation, the Conference Room provides the latest in modern event facilities for up to 200 delegates theatre-style, along with the Exhibition Area and Meeting Rooms six and seven, which are all within the same flexible ground floor space.
- An ideal setting for seminars, meetings, presentations and training, the venue’s historic boardroom is a unique flexible and comfortable space for up to 100 delegates theatre-style.
- The elegant, sophisticated Minor Hall oozes charm with its vaulted ceilings and stained-glass window. It has theatre-style seating for up to 150 delegates.
Visit the Assembly Buildings website to find out more.
Crowne Plaza Belfast
Located just a 15-minute drive away from the thriving city centre, Crowne Plaza Belfast Hotel places up to 1,400 delegates in a parkland setting near the River Lagan.
- Home to 21 modern event spaces, from sleek boardrooms to a Grand Ballroom, with the capacity to host up to 900 guests.
- The Great Oak Conference Centre comprises of 12 modern meetings spaces, including a high-spec boardroom. Catering is available for every requirement from small meetings to conferences for up to 160 and banquets for 120.
- For truly stylish surroundings, the Laganview Suite is a stand-alone building separate from the main hotel, providing a two-floor events space , which can facilitate an arrivals space for drinks with a separate layout for dinner.
- The ground-floor Malone Suite provides the perfect backdrop for red carpet receptions and dinners with its resplendent pre-function area, leading to the main suite.
Visit the Crowne Plaza website to find out more.
Titanic Belfast, located at the heart of Belfast’s Titanic Quarter is the birthplace of the world’s most famous liner.
- Venues range from intimate event spaces on board the world’s last remaining White Star liner to an authentic 1900’s public house setting inspired by one of the city’s first shipbuilders.
- The Titanic Suites are located on the top floors of Titanic Belfast. They offer stunning views of the Slipways and Belfast Lough, where the world-famous liner was designed, built and launched. The Titanic Suites offer capacity for intimate dinner parties of 20 or large-scale receptions for up to 1,500 guests.
- Located on the plaza outside Titanic Belfast, Hickson’s Point is an alfresco event space perfect for incentive programmes, product launches and a real taste of the shipyard. Hickson’s Point also offers event organisers the authentic 1900’s public house setting featuring carved-mahogany booths, stained and etched glass, authentic tiling, cosy snugs and bench-style seating.
- Steeped in history, the Slipways and Paddock make an iconic event backdrop. They bring together Belfast’s strong industrial and maritime history with Northern Ireland’s resurgent future to create a unique outdoor venue.
Visit the Titanic Belfast website to find out more.