NEC Group | Symphony Hall | Ricoh Arena | Edgbaston Stadium | University of Birmingham
From sports to music, convention centres to centres of academic excellence, Birmingham and the West Midlands has a venue to suit every event requirement.
Offering world-class expertise in venue and destination management, the NEC Group is home to event and entertainment venues that host over 750 events a year, welcoming more than seven million delegates.
- The NEC is the UK’s largest exhibition venue. With 18 interconnecting halls and 34 conference suites, the venue welcomes around 2.4 million visitors and over 39,000 exhibiting companies to more than 125 annual exhibitions.
- From small meetings for just a few people, to international conferences of several thousand delegates, the ICC Birmingham boasts 10 meeting rooms and 10 conference halls, which can accommodate 3,000 delegates or provide more than 3,000 sqm / 32,291 sqft of exhibition space.
- Resorts World Arena is a top entertainment arena, welcoming around 700,000 visitors through its doors each year. With a flexible capacity of up to 15,700 attendees, the venue hosts world-class music, sport and comedy shows that provide the perfect entertainment option for international clients.
- Welcoming events for up to 900 delegates, the Vox provides a purpose-built venue set within a unique and immersive environment on the NEC campus, located in the Resorts World Birmingham entertainment complex.
Find our more
Widely considered one of the finest concert halls in the world, Symphony Hall is a truly unique venue in the heart of Birmingham city centre .
- Symphony Hall is a flexible event space with the ability to transform from a concert auditorium to a venue for banqueting or cabaret style events using its Next Stage concept; a floating, flat-floor which can be installed over the entire stalls seating area in the auditorium.
- It can accommodate up to 2,000 theatre-style using Stalls, Circle, Upper Circle and Grand Tier seating.
- It can further host 600 for a sit-down banquet or 400 cabaret-style.
- Symphony Hall was designed to look as good as it sounds with its warm, luxurious space, full of classical curves, polished surfaces, columns and tiers - making it a truly special event venue.
Find out more
| || |
Since officially opening in 2005, Ricoh Arena has become a world-class destination in Coventry.
- The main stadium can accommodate more than 32,000 spectators, with capacity rising to 40,000 for music events.
- Ricoh Arena, home to Premiership Rugby Team Wasps and Coventry City Football Club, offers 20,000 sqm / 215,278 sqft of flexible event space for up to 7,000 delegates theatre-style or 5,000 for a sit-down dinner.
- The venue boasts an integrated DoubleTree by Hilton hotel onsite with access to an additional 2,500 rooms within minutes.
- Its located 800 yards from the largest motorway network in the UK, 20 minutes from Birmingham Airport and one hour by rail from London Euston.
Find out more
| || |
Edgbaston Stadium is so much more than an international cricket stadium. The venue provides a number of superior events spaces with various different capacities to suit all requirements.
- Named after the year the Club was established, the 1882 suite is a bright, spacious and versatile area, suitable for up to 300 delegates theatre-style.
- The 660-capacity Banqueting Suite boasts its own private balcony, offering spectacular views across the iconic stadium and Birmingham skyline.
- The 800-capacity Exhibition Hall is the largest and one of the most versatile spaces at Edgbaston. Over recent years, the Exhibition Hall has been transformed into themed Christmas Parties, catwalk shows, wedding fairs, and national awards dinners.
- The Warwickshire Suite encapsulates the essence of quality and exclusivity. Comprising of an open-plan restaurant area, panoramic view of the cricket pitch, theatre kitchen and a stylish lounge, the suite can host dinners, parties and meetings for up to 300 attendees.
Find out more
University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham campus is full of unique venues, contemporary conference and meeting rooms, hotels and wide-open green spaces, just two miles from the city centre.
- The Bramall is a contemporary concert hall with seating for 419 attendees.
- The Great Hall boasts Victorian design, featuring stained glass, a decorative ceiling and marble rotunda entrance. It has seating for up to 1,000 delegates.
- Other university venues include; 10 meeting rooms in Staff House,tiered and flat-floor lecture theatres for up to 252 delegates across the whole campus, and a penthouse boardroom with university-crested seating for 22 attendees in the Muirhead Hospitality Suite at the top of Muirhead Tower.
- Stay in one of the University’s two hotels, just a stroll from the campus centre. The Edgbaston Park Hotel and Conference Centre has 185 en-suite rooms. The conference centre runs across two floors, with a variety of room configurations to accommodate groups from 12 to 250. Lucas House Hotel has 67 ensuite bedrooms.
Find our more