The perfect British seaside destination, with colourful beach huts and grand Regency buildings...
- Brighton & Hove, is the perfect example of a British seaside destination, famous for its colourful beach huts and grand Regency buildings. This is one of the country's most creative and vibrant cities, offering a mixture of historic architecture, elegant walkways, narrow passageways, leafy parks and energetic nightlife.
- Brighton is a leading and dynamic conference destination that combines seaside resort with buzzing city atmosphere, that’s just 50-minutes from London by train and 30 minutes from Gatwick Airport.
- Business event planners will find a range of venues and attractions in Brighton city centre, all within walking distance of each other. The city’s broad range of hotels, restaurants, attractions, and, of course, the sea, can all be reached on foot.
- It takes 10 minutes to walk from the station to the seafront hotels, or from Brighton Pier to the British Airways i360 or from the Brighton Centre to the Royal Pavilion. In Brighton, if you walk for 10 minutes in any direction, you’ll encounter hundreds of shops and restaurants.
- Brighton’s largest venue, the Brighton Centre, is situated on the seafront and boasts light, airy and spacious interiors, with panoramic sea views. The Brighton Centre has 5,000sqm of exhibition space and 23 syndicate rooms. It accommodates up to 4,500 delegates in theatre-style seating.
The Brighton Dome is a stunningly unique piece of early 19th century architecture, which accommodates large and small events. Originally built as the Prince Regent’s Royal riding house, Brighton Dome combines the best of Brighton’s past, present and future. It is a premier space that offers five flexible venues catering for 50 – 1,700 people and is situated within the Royal Pavilion Gardens, in Brighton’s bustling cultural quarter.
The American Express Community Stadium is a contemporary venue and football stadium that can cater for events of up to 550 delegates. The venue offers nine conference rooms, 21 executive boxes and five concourses.
For an alternative venue for corporate dinners, private functions and conferences, Brighton Pier is an excellent choice. The pier is one of the UK’s most visited attractions and is often used for film and TV shoots and music festivals. The three venues on Brighton Pier can cater for groups from 70 – 350, and include options for fairground rides, fish and chip lunches or a three-course dinner and cabaret evening, all with clear views out to sea.
British Airways i360 on Brighton’s sea front, is the world’s tallest moving observation tower. Your guests glide gently to 137 meters high in a futuristic glass viewing pod. The pod provides breathtaking panoramic 360° views of the sea, city and rolling hills beyond. British Airways i360 can be hired for sparkling wine receptions for up to 175 guests and includes audio-visual equipment for presentations.
Brighton is proud to be a friendly and welcoming place, with a bohemian vibe thriving throughout this colourful lifestyle city. It’s the perfect place to inspire your delegates to think creatively.
For expert help organising your event in Brighton, contact Visit Brighton