Royal Armouries Museum and New Dock Hall | University of Leeds | The Queens Hotel | Cloth Hall Court | Leeds Town Hall
From universities to historic houses, Leeds puts a wealth of venues at the planners’ disposal.
Royal Armouries Museum and New Dock Hall
Set in a modern waterfront development, close to Leeds city centre, New Dock is home to the Royal Armouries Museum and New Dock Hall.
- Close proximity to a 850-bedroom hotel, within a five-minute walk of the venue
- New Dock Hall caters for 1,500 guests for receptions or 1,000 for sit-down dinners.
- Royal Armouries Hall can seat 700 for a gala dinner or host 1,000 for a standing reception.
- Evening events can be given an unusual twist by adding a reception in one of the prestigious Royal Armouries Museum galleries - War, Tournament or Oriental.
Visit the Royal Armouries Museum website to find out more
University of Leeds
MEETinLEEDS is the impressive conference, meetings and events spaces at the University of Leeds.
- More than 1,800 sqm / 19,375 sqft of events space across a raft of venues with the ability to host up to 800 delegates theatre-style.
- Over 2,000 bedrooms on offer for residential meetings and conferences.
- The School of Music has a seating capacity of 250 and recently underwent a £1.4 million refurbishment.
- The University’s signature venue is Parkinson Court, offering over 400 sqm / 4,305 sqft of events space in a Grade II-listed art deco building.
Visit the Meet in Leeds website to find out more
The Queens Hotel
An impressively grand building dating back to 1937, The Queens Hotel has all the wow and wonder of art deco-style elegance.
- 16 flexible meeting rooms in the very centre of Leeds with private access from Leeds train station.
- Room for up to 500 people in the spectacular Queens Ballroom.
- The Palm Court can seat delegates 180 theatre-style.
- The smallest room is the Wharefdale Suite, suitable as an executive boardroom for six delegates.
Visit the Queens Hotel website to find out more
Cloth Hall Court
This dedicated conference and events venue in the heart of Leeds city centre is part of Leeds Beckett University.
- The largest space at Cloth Hall Court, Merchants Hall offers 10 rooms for up to 300 delegates theatre-style. The Herringbone Suite can also seat 300 delegates theatre-style or 200 in a cabaret format.
- The Tweed Suite is a smaller meetings space for up to 180 theatre-style.
- Several boardrooms are available including the Seamstress Suite or Tailors Suite, which both seat 20 delegates.
- Sustainable catering, which is creating a lasting culture through the organisation, supply chain and local communities.
Visit the Cloth Hall Court website to find out more
Leeds Town Hall
This landmark location in Leeds offers modern conference facilities within magnificent Classical-Baroque style Victorian architecture.
- Officially opened by Queen Victoria in 1858, the Victoria Hall is ideal for presentations to an audience of up to 1,200 people or sit-down banqueting for 400.
- With original decor featuring Corinthian columns in marble imitation and elaborate wall and ceiling plasterwork, Victoria Hall provides a beautiful setting for every event.
- 11 further meeting rooms can either be hired individually or as break-out rooms in conjunction with Victoria Hall.
- Victoria Hall boasts an impressive three-manual organ built by Gray and Davidson, the largest of its kind in Europe.
Visit the Leeds Town Hall website to find out more