ACC Liverpool | St George’s Hall | Liverpool Cathedral | Titanic Hotel & Rum Warehouse | Liverpool Football Club
From city centre hotels to football stadiums, Liverpool has it all including a choice of two majestic cathedrals, academic centres of excellence, a dedicated exhibition and conference centre, plus a stunning riverfront with many unique and historic event spaces.
Located on the historic waterfront, the ACC Liverpool offers delegates a warm welcome to a city that will inspire and educate.
- Europe’s only interconnected arena, conference and exhibition centre, this world-class venue offers more than 15,225 sqm of exhibition space.
- Capacity to host more than 6,000 delegates, with a versatile selection of event spaces to choose from, including a 1,350-seat tiered auditorium and 29 breakout rooms.
- Three onsite hotels with over 600 bedrooms, including an on-site four-star 216-room Pullman Hotel.
- 23 minutes by car from John Lennon Airport.
Visit the ACC Liverpool website to know more.
St George's Hall
A popular and unique choice for any corporate occasion, this Grade I-listed, 19th century building can be found in the heart of Liverpool’s St George’s Quarter, opposite Lime Street railway station.
- The venue’s Great Hall features 720 sqm / 7,750 sqft of floor space, seating up to 800 conference delegates or 600 guests for a sit-down dinner.
- With its impressive chandeliers, stained-glass windows, spectacular barrel-vaulted ceiling and the grand Willis Organ, there are few venues in the city so rich in history and grandeur.
- The circular Concert Room can accommodate up to 500 guests. An opulent crystal chandelier, walls lined with Goddess-like statues and angelic cherubs greet delegates, whilst glass mirrors create stunning reflections around the stage.
- The Cockerell, Reid and Elmes Rooms are three flexible spaces, located to the west side of The Great Hall. They can be set up for additional break-out space or for small meetings of up to 80 delegates.
Visit the St George's Hall website to know more.
Liverpool Anglican Cathedral is Britain’s biggest Cathedral and the fifth largest in Europe. It makes for a truly breath-taking backdrop for a range of events and banqueting.
- Whether it’s a candlelit dinner, a star-studded awards ceremony or a stylish canapé reception the 2,000-capacity central space will wow guests.
- The Tower Experience includes a film on how the cathedral was built (available in seven languages), a visit to the Bell Chamber - the world's heaviest peal of bells, and of course a trip to the top for stunning views.
- Combine a dining experience in the Well with a pre-dinner reception in the Lady Chapel for up to 200 guests.
- The Sir Giles Gilbert Scott Suite is a versatile space. The two oak-panelled rooms, each holding up to 100 guests, make an ideal option for a private dinner.
Visit the Liverpool Cathedral website to know more.
Titanic Hotel & Rum Warehouse
Set within Liverpool’s Maritime UNESCO World Heritage Site, this stylish and spacious events venue and four-star hotel is in the heart of the city’s latest riverside regeneration.
- Rum Warehouse is a beautifully renovated 1950’s warehouse, a generous venue which boasts 789 sqm of flexible event spaces, seating up to 500 guests.
- Rum Warehouse also offers a mezzanine level, three multi-use and divisible rooms, full length break-out lounge and a boardroom.
- West Bay is an exceptional and unique event space reflective of Liverpool’s rich maritime heritage with the ability to accommodate up to 180 guests.
- The 153 rooms at Titanic Hotel Liverpool are all about space (ranging from 56 sqm / 602 sqft up to 76 sqm / 818 sqft). Each bedroom has the original windows of this former warehouse building, affording vast views over the historic Port of Liverpool.
Visit the Titanic Hotel website to know more.
Liverpool Football Club
Known simply as ‘Anfield', this football stadium has a history and tradition of delivering world-class events. The expansion of the Main Stand has added an impressive portfolio of beautiful lounges, making it the perfect venue to hire for meetings, conferences, dinners or receptions.
- A selection of lounges have a glazed front with outstanding views of the famous Anfield football pitch. The lounges can host up to 500 people for a sit-down dinner or 700 guests in a theatre-style setting.
- A comprehensive range of conference formats are achievable, with a choice of suites, capable of accommodating up to 2,000 guests in air-conditioned comfort.
- Whilst at the stadium, treat delegates to an Anfield Stadium Tour or take advantage of matchday hospitality packages, to enjoy England’s national sport.
- Executive Boxes are perfect as a small meetings venue and can hold between two and 12 guests.
Visit the Liverpool Football Club website to know more.