ExCeL London | QEII Centre | Olympia London | Business Design Centre | Alexandra Palace | The O2 | SSE Arena, Wembley
Located in the heart of London’s historic Royal Docks, just ten minutes from Canary Wharf financial district, twenty minutes from the City and on the doorstep of London City Airport, ExCeL London offers an abundance of flexible spaces and services.
- Home to London’s International Convention Centre (ICC London), which includes a fully flexible auditorium for 4,500 delegates, catering and exhibition space plus a multitude of meeting rooms, from 10 boardroom to 1,000 theatre-style.
- ExCeL London also offers CentrEd - a suite of riverside training and meeting rooms, providing a stimulating environment to learn.
- Over 2,000 hotel bedrooms within walking distance and 3,070 onsite parking spaces.
- Banqueting capacity for 2,700 guests and 100,000 sqm / 1,076,391 sqft of exhibition space.
- International visitors will be able to travel direct from Heathrow to ExCeL’s dedicated Elizabeth line station in just 43 minutes when the Elizabeth line opens before March 2021.
Visit the ExCel London website to find out more
Located within a stone’s throw of some of the world’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and the London Eye – and of course the Houses of Parliament – delegates will feel inspired by the QEII Centre’s unique setting.
- Some 32 rooms across multiple floors, all named after some of the most revered names of British history, including Winston Churchill and Mary Shelley.
- Scope to host up to 1,200 delegates for a standing reception or 930 for a sit-down dinner.
- A 250 sqm / 2,690 sqft lawn for team-building and outdoor activities.
- QEII Taste, by Leith’s is the QEII Centre’s award-winning caterers, combining fresh, sustainable and seasonal ingredients with elegant presentation.
Visit the QEII Centre website to find out more
Olympia London is more than an exhibition venue, conference centre and live-event arena. It’s an inspirational space, holding more than 200 events a year.
- The Olympia Conference Centre caters for between 250 and 600 delegates, offering over 1,700 sqm / 18,298 sqft of exhibition space.
- Against a backdrop of grand Victorian architecture, Olympia’s Grand Hall can seat 3,000 for an awards dinner or 10,000 theatre-style.
- Olympia Central can seat 800 for dinner or 8,000 theatre-style and Olympia West can cater for receptions of 2,500 standing guests or 1,500 theatre-style.
- The venue has a major £700 million investment planned for the next four years, seeing this historical venue equipped with the most modern facilities.
Visit the Olympia London website to find out more
Business Design Centre
Located 10 minutes from King’s Cross St. Pancras International and a short walk from the tube station in the trendy Angel, the Business Design Centre welcomes over 250 events and 900,000 visitors a year.
- The Mezzanine is located in the centre of the venue covering over 2,000 sqm / 21,527 sqft. With an abundance of natural light, this venue is perfect for large exhibitions. It’s proximity to the breakout rooms makes the space ideal for a conference to run alongside a large exhibition.
- Some 24 bay areas around the level above the Mezzanine provide additional space for exhibition stands. These look down onto the main hall space which is perfect to tie-in the two areas for one event.
- The Auditorium offers a large space which can seat just over 500 delegates. Tiered seating is available for up to 268 and can be extended depending on your needs.
- The 890 sqm / 9,579 sqft Gallery Hall is a multi-purpose space and can be used for exhibitions, large conferences or as a catering area for a conference.
Visit the Business Design Centre website to find out more
Ally Pally (as it’s affectionately known) is an iconic Victorian-styled north London venue, which offers versatile interlinking spaces of all sizes.
- It can host all types of experiences, indoor and outdoor, with a capacity of 100 to 10,000 people.
- Palm Court is the main entrance area to the halls and provides a stunning welcome space for any occasion.
- December 2018 saw the reopening of the Victorian Theatre for the first time in more than 80 years. This space can host a range of events, from theatre shows and concerts, to banquets and awards ceremonies in a unique and historic setting.
- With 196 acres of parkland with impressive views of London, Ally Pally has its own ice rink, pitch and putt course and boating lake, making it the perfect location for unusual corporate away days and team-building.
Visit the Alexandra Palace website to find out more
The O2 boasts an array of world-class experiences, and hire spaces. From Beyoncé to business meetings, it has played host to leaders of the entertainment world, as well as industry leaders.
- The O2 Arena can host conference events from 1,500 guests to 15,000. Its VIP areas and concourses are perfect for break-outs, catering and networking spaces. Dinners for up to 2,200 guests can be held on the arena floor.
- Live music venue, indigo at The O2 has the flexibility to change from a standing gig venue into a private dining space for 540 or a conference space seating over 1,000 delegates. With its built in stage, back-stage facilities, preferred caterers and a private VIP lounge, it’s a popular option.
- Hire one of 19 cinema screens for up to 853 guests at Cineworld within The O2. Digital projection and surround sound will pack a punch into any presentation.
- Hollywood Bowl can be exclusively hired for up to 800 people. Hire the whole venue, part of the venue, or take advantage of ready-to-go entertainment packages.
Visit The O2 website to find out more
SSE Arena, Wembley
The SSE Arena, Wembley is the second largest arena in London. Having been at the forefront of the music and live entertainment world for 80 years, this renowned Grade II-listed building also has the ability to cater for all types of corporate events for up to 12,500 guests.
- Various layouts can accommodate huge conferences from 1,000 to 12,500 delegates in a theatre-style layout, 1,400 for a corporate dinner dance or awards ceremony in a banquet set-up and anything from a product launch, to an exhibition or a production-heavy fashion show.
- Additional lounges are perfect for hosting conferences for up to 200 delegates.
- With 2,655 sqm / 28,578 sqft of uninterrupted floor space, it provides great flexibility.
- The Terrace Suite is where you can entertain up to 10 guests from the best seats in the house and treat them to a live performance. Bookings include access to the VIP Lounge pre and post-show, a dedicated host, plus a priority booking for the a la carte restaurant.
Visit the SSE Arena website to find out more