Wembley Stadium | Twickenham Stadium | London Stadium | Chelsea Football Club | Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Wembley is one of the most famous stadiums in the world. Home of the England national football team and many iconic music concerts, the stadium’s 133-metre high arch is a London landmark and instantly recognisable around the world.
- Often referred to as the ‘jewel in the crown’ the Bobby Moore Room can provide banqueting facilities for up to 1,900 people, cocktails for 3,250 or a conference for 1,000 in a 3,480sqm space.
- The 2,080 sqm / 22,388 sqft Great Hall features a high glass wall, providing panoramic views over Olympic Way. The space can provide ample seating for over 1,000 guests.
- With 160 to choose from, Wembley Stadium’s hospitality boxes all offer spectacular views over the hallowed turf and are ideal for small meetings and break-out areas.
- The 900-capacity Atrium can be used either on its own, or in conjunction with the 300-capacity Wembley Suite which is adjacent.
Visit the Wembley Stadium website to find out more
Twickenham Stadium, the home of English Rugby, is one of London’s premier conference and event venues and a unique location for holding inspired business and social events of all types.
- In all, there are 25 dedicated spaces and rooms, many providing attendees and delegates with a view of the famous playing field that has inspired England’s national rugby team.
- Twickenham’s South Stand features a purpose built conference and events centre, with 12 rooms and the capacity to host over 1,200 delegates.
- A business centre within The South Stand also offers event planners a private working space and includes a boardroom-style table and plasma screen.
- There is parking for 2,000 cars, a four-star Marriott Hotel and a health and fitness club onsite.
Visit the Twickenham Stadium website to find out more
You don’t have to be a sports fan to appreciate the contemporary event spaces with views of either the stadium or London, which are ideal for parties, team-building, launches and meetings.
- Formerly used as the Olympic Stadium for London 2012, the stadium to the east of the capital is now home to Premiership football club West Ham.
- It can host meetings for up to 260 delegates or receptions and events for up to 1,000 guests.
- Nine event spaces and 16 hospitality suites offer great flexibility and choice.
- A variety of team-building packages have been specifically adapted to London Stadium including Street Olympics, The Games and Crystal Maze.
Visit the London Stadium website to find out more
Chelsea Football Club
Stamford Bridge, home to Premiership football club Chelsea, boasts spacious state-of-the-art facilities and a full suite of amenities including an on-site production company and two hotels in one convenient location.
- Chelsea’s football stadium offers 24 function rooms and 60 syndicate rooms to the west of the capital for up to 1,000 guests.
- Two hotels onsite offer a combined 281 bedrooms. The four-star deluxe Millennium Hotel has 121 guest rooms, while the four-star Copthorne Hotel offers 160 bedrooms.
- Under the Bridge is an onsite nightclub with a private hire capacity of 550 for a standing reception, 210 theatre-style or 200 for a seated dinner.
- The Chelsea FC museum is a fantastic alternative space for a reception of up to 180 attendees. Give guests a chance to look into Chelsea football club’s history with years of Chelsea memorabilia and interactive games to play.
Visit the Chelsea Football Club website to find out more
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Tottenham Hotspur’s new football stadium in northeast London offers a range of spectacular spaces for meetings, hospitality and events.
- The East Quarter on Level Three can hold up to 1,200 guests for a large-proportioned drinks reception, whilst other options include 800 guests for a theatre-style event, and 500 for a formal dining experience.
- The East Quarter on Level Two can also hold 1,200 guests for a drinks reception but offers a more intimate setting for theatre-style and dining events, holding 200 and 150 respectively.
- A microbrewery and taproom can be found in the southeast corner of the stadium. Up to 120 guests can be accommodated for a reception-style event, or alternatively 80 in theatre-style.
- The large atrium space within the glass-fronted South Stand is known as ‘The Market Place’. Here, up to 2,000 guests can enjoy a street-style food emporium and grab a drink from the 65-metre long Goal Line Bar, the longest in Europe.
Visit the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium website to find out more