Heythrop Park Resort | Saïd Business School | Oxford Brookes University | Lady Margaret Hall (LMH) | The King’s Centre
From the beautiful surroundings of Oxford University to luxury Cotswolds country house hotels, Oxfordshire is home to a wonderful selection of meeting, conference and event venues.
Heythrop Park Resort
Heythrop Park Resort combines fantastic modern facilities with elegant period charm and breath-taking outdoor spaces.
- Home to a state-of-the-art conference theatre, which seats 400 delegates theatre-style.
- The hotel’s ballroom offers banqueting space for up to 350 seated dinner guests.
- A glorious Grade-II Mansion House is perfect for private dining. The ornate Churchill Room can be used for small private lunches and dinners for up to 60 guests. The Orangery has floor to ceiling windows and picturesque views onto an Italian garden, with a capacity of up to 200 banqueting-style. The grand Enstone Room also has a capacity for up to 200 seated banqueting guests.
- For a wow factor, a permanent marquee, The Archery Suite on the Lawns, measures an impressive 1,000 sqm / 10,763 sqft and has a capacity of up to 800 guests. It also has its own dedicated car-park, toilets, and cloak-room.
Visit the Heythrop Park Resort website to find out more
Saïd Business School
Embedded within Oxford University, Saïd Business School doubles up as an inspirational event backdrop, with a history of developing people who can analyse complex problems, devise pragmatic solutions and implement them working as part of a team.
- Its Park End Street venue can host up to 1,000 delegates across two, purpose-built modern buildings - the East Wing and the Thatcher Business Education Centre.
- The East Wing features lecture theatres, an amphitheatre and the UK's first virtual meeting space, the Oxford HIVE.
- The Thatcher Business Education Centre features Harvard-style lecture theatres with desks for 76 delegates, 20 seminar rooms, and three dining rooms that overlook stunning views of Oxford.
- Egrove Park offers 63 bedrooms ten minutes from Oxford city centre. This residential conference venue for up to 110 delegates is set in 37-acres of grounds, perfect for team-building exercises and outdoor summer events.
Visit the Saïd Business School website to find out more
Oxford Brookes University
From state-of-the-art meeting rooms to spacious lecture theatres and competitive day delegate rates, Oxford Brookes University offers tailored packages that can heighten any international event.
- Oxford Brookes has a selection of lecture theatres for up to 320 delegates.
- Over 60 available classrooms make great meeting and training rooms for up to 70 attendees.
- The 32-capacity Clerici is the newest space, featuring a range of audio-visual equipment including CTOUCH computer monitor, computer, data projector and audio system. The room benefits from nearby informal breakout areas.
- Based inside the impressive John Henry Brookes Building, The Executive Suite is a boardroom-style meeting room for up to 28 people.
Visit the Oxford Brookes University website to find out more
Lady Margaret Hall (LMH)
Lady Margaret Hall offers timeless character, meeting rooms for small groups and a wood-panelled dining hall for up to 250 seated guests.
- Seven function rooms range from grandeur to more intimate spaces, perfect for encouraging open dialogue and creative thinking. All rooms have windows which open to the fresh air and let in natural light.
- For breaks between meetings, the lovely gardens of the College are never more than a step outside.
- Dining options include silver service in the impressive wood-panelled dining hall for 250 guests, champagne and canapes in a sunlit room overlooking the gardens, a barbecue in the grounds or a simple brasserie menu for up to 20 delegates.
- Outside term time, LMH can host residential conferences for up to 180 guests in en-suite rooms.
Visit the Lady Margaret Hall website to find out more
The King’s Centre
Oxford’s largest multi-purpose conference and event centre features more than 9,000 sqm / 96,875 sqft of flexible space.
- The King's Centre has a range of 12 flexible meeting spaces that can accommodate a range of events, from intimate meetings through to large-scale conferences.
- The Thames Hall is the centre’s primary conference room and has a capacity of up to 1,000 theatre-style or 500 cabaret-style.
- The Cotswold Hall is a perfect supporting space, ideal for catering and/or exhibition space. There’s also a further 10 rooms available for breakout space.
- Its location in central Oxford, just a 10 minute walk from Oxford railway station means that The King’s Centre is extremely accessible and also has a good number of parking spaces available.
Visit the King's Centre website to find out more