- The Promoter of this Competition is the British Tourist Authority, a statutory body incorporated under the Development of Tourism Act 1969 with its office address at Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London SW1P 3BT (“Promoter”).
- The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (which includes residents of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 years or over except employees of Promoter or any partner/agency connected with this Competition, or family of staff working for any of these organisations. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and any entrants and/or Winner(s) will be automatically disqualified if found not to fully comply with the eligibility criteria for entering this Competition.
- The Competition is open for entry from 00:01 on Thursday 24th August and the closing date for entries is 23:59 on Wednesday 6th September. Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for online entries which are not received or delays in receiving or delivering online entries.
- There is one prize which includes one night’s stay at Canopy & Stars at Crane 29 Bristol, for 2 guests on 30th September 2017.
- The Prize consists of one night’s stay at Canopy & Stars at Crane 29 Bristol, for 2 guests on 30th September 2017
The Prize package will consist of:
- One night’s stay at Canopy & Stars at Crane 29 Bristol, for 2 guests on 30th September 2017
The Prize package does not include and the winner will also be responsible for:
- cost of arranging their own travel insurance
- the cost of travel to Crane 29 is not covered. This means flights from Northern Ireland or within Great Britain (England, Scotland or Wales) will not be covered. No travel to and from airport of departure if travelling by flight or to and from the nearest train station is included in the competition
- meals and all other expenses during the trip
[The total value of the Prize is worth £250.00.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must answer the following question:
What is the name of the famous graffiti artist who originates from Bristol:
(a) Shepard Fairey
(c) Mr Cenz
- The winner (“Winner”) will be the first correct answer drawn by a panel of judges from all correct entries received. The judging will take place on Thursday 7th September at the Promoter’s premises. The judges may select reserve correct entries in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Prize(s) awarded.
- The Winner will be notified by the Promoter and/or Promoter’s appointed prize fulfilment agency email using the email address (or where available, other contact information provided at the time of entry) of the Winner when entering the Competition within two days of the competition closing. The Winner must reply to the notification email and confirm that they accept the Prize within two days and provide proof of ID and their full postal address. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late responses. In the event that the Winner fails to respond to the winner notification email and/or provide all requested prize fulfilment information within the required timeframe, the Winner shall forfeit his or her entitlement to the Prize and the Promoter shall have the right to pick an alternative winner of the Prize.
- Entry to the Competition is limited to one entry per person.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternative is available in whole or in part. The Prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the whole or any part of the Prize for one of equal or greater value. All costs, incidentals and expenses which are not expressly included as part of the Prize shall be the Winner’s sole responsibility. Any costs, incidentals and expenses incurred by the Winner and, where applicable any accompanying guest, not specifically listed as included as part of the Prize shall be at the sole cost and expense of the Winner and, where applicable any accompanying guest.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Competition in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the Competition. Where the Prize includes tickets for events and/or experiences organised and hosted by third parties, Winner and, where applicable, any accompanying guests shall have to comply with any terms and conditions of such event organisers.
- The Winner(s) and, where applicable accompanying guest, may be required to take part in any publicity associated with this Competition and agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to publish details of the Winner on its publically available website or digital platforms.
- If entrants complete the relevant boxes on the entry form, their details will be retained by the Promoter. The Promoter will store and process entrants’ details in accordance with its own privacy policies: www.visitbritain.com/gb/en/terms-use/
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree to being contacted by the Promoter for survey purposes.
- The rules of this Competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
- For more information or if you have any queries about this Competition, contact email@example.com
Canopy & Stars
Ticket competition terms and conditions
This competition is for one night’s stay at Canopy & Stars at Crane 29 Bristol, for 2 guests on 30th September 2017. The prize cannot be redeemed individually.
- The deadline for submitting entries to the competition is Wednesday 6th September 2017
- This competition is open to all residents in the UK aged 21 or over.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and does not include transport to Canopy & Stars Crane 29 or car parking expenses.
- One luxury Crane 29 breakfast hamper will be included as part of the prize.
- This prize is strictly not for resale.
- Entry is by online form only.
- To enter this competition, you must complete the required details on the advertised competition page: www.visitbritain.com/gb/en/campaigns/canopy-stars-competition
- Entries will only be accepted provided all the information required is provided.
- The winning entry will be chosen at random from all correct entries.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone on Friday 8th September and will also be publicly announced thereafter.
- BTA reserves the right to offer the prize to another winner if no response is received within 48 hours of us contacting you.
- Dates offered to successful applications cannot be changed or exchanged. Nor acquired to be gifted.
- Entry to the competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- BTA reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time if events or circumstances occur outside its control which makes this necessary.
- All notifications and allocations will be made via e-mail to the e-mail address given. Applicants are responsible for maintaining and monitoring this valid email account and BTA will not be responsible for any consequences of an applicant’s failure to do so.
- BTA or Canopy & Stars are not responsible for any loss or damage to any personal items during your stay at Canopy & Stars at Crane 29.
- BTA or Canopy & Stars cannot accept any responsibility for entries which are lost, corrupted, or incomplete, or for any failure to capture entry information. We do not guarantee that our website or software will function correctly or at all at any given time.
- Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The promoter is British Tourism Authority (BTA), registered office: Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London SW1P 3BT. The decision of the promoter is final.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable. Entry is limited to one per person. No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
- The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
- The holiday element of the prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to an alternative destination of similar value without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.