Terms and Conditions for LFWEnd Tote Bag competition (“Competition”)
- The Promoter of this Competition is the British Tourist Authority, a statutory body incorporated under the Development of Tourism Act 1969 with its office address at Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London SW1P 3BT (“Promoter”).
- The Competition is open to those living outside the UK* who are aged 18 years or over except employees of Promoter or any partner/agency connected with this Competition, or family of staff working for any of these organisations. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and any entrants and/or Winner(s) will be automatically disqualified if found not to fully comply with the eligibility criteria for entering this Competition.
*This Competition is not open to residents of Quebec in Canada and Utah in the United States of America.
- The Competition is open for entry from midnight BST on 30 August 2016 and the closing date for entries is midnight BST on 2 October 2016. Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for online entries which are not received or delays in receiving or delivering online entries.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The Prize package will consist of one official London Fashion Weekend tote bag designed by Sophia Webster filled with a selection of product samples.
- The total value of the Prize is worth under £100.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must complete all mandatory fields and accept the Competition terms and conditions. The competition entrant must answer the multiple choice question correctly.
- The winner will be picked at random from all correct entries received. The winner will be drawn after 3 October 2016 at the Promoter’s premises.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Prize(s) awarded.
- The Winner will be notified by the Promoter via email by 13 October 2016. The Winner must reply to the notification email and confirm that they accept the Prize within 7 days and provide proof of ID and their full postal address. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late responses. In the event that the Winner fails to respond to the winner notification email and/or provide all requested prize fulfilment information within the required timeframe, the Winner shall forfeit his or her entitlement to the Prize and the Promoter shall have the right to pick an alternative winner of the Prize.
- The prize will be sent to you by VisitBritain – this should take approx. 14 days to arrive at the winner’s given postal address.
- Entry to the Competition is limited to one entry per person.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternative is available in whole or in part. The Prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the whole or any part of the Prize for one of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Competition in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the Competition. Where the Prize includes tickets for events and/or experiences organised and hosted by third parties, Winner and, where applicable, any accompanying guests shall have to comply with any terms and conditions of such event organisers.
- If entrants complete the relevant boxes on the entry form, their details will be retained by the Promoter. The Promoter will store and process entrants’ details in accordance with its own privacy policies: http://www.visitbritain.com/en/Legal/
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree to being contacted by the Promoter for survey purposes.
- The rules of this Competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
- For more information or if you have any queries about this Competition, contact firstname.lastname@example.org