Drive through Europe - the fastest way to cross the Channel by car.
What is Eurotunnel Le Shuttle?
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle is the unique service running a twinned railway tunnel under the English Channel that links Folkestone in Southern England with Coquelles in the Nord Pas-de-Calais, France.
After checking in and going through passport controls, customers drive onto the shuttle, switch off their engines and sit in the comfort of their own vehicle for the short 35-minute crossing. The shuttle allows passengers to experience this simple and efficient service with their vehicles 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Why choose Eurotunnel Le Shuttle?
It’s a fast way to cross between continental Europe and Britain with your own car. With motorway access links at each end of the tunnel, you can drive directly to your destination.
The Eurotunnel service
• Eurotunnel Le Shuttle operates up to 4 departures per hour between 6am and 12 midnight and up to 2 departures between 12 midnight and 6am in peak periods. One ticket covers a car and up to 9 passengers. You can also travel with pets.
• There is a 30-minute check-in time.
• The Victor Hugo Terminal building in Folkestone has cafes and shopping facilities.
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle tickets
• There is a range of standard and flexible fares to suit all travel needs and budgets.
• All fares include a car and up to 9 passengers.
• There are no fuel or luggage supplements.
• Book in advance to get the best fare. Prices start from £23 per car per way. Find out more on Eurotunnel tickets.
Find out more on the Eurotunnel website.