1. Promoter: Expressen
2. Entry: The competition is open to Swedish residents who are aged 18 years or over except employees of Expressen, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (“Warner Bros.”), VisitBritain, and their affiliated companies, their families or agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
3. To enter complete the online form
4. There is no cost to enter this competition and no purchase is necessary. By entering the competition you agree to these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry per person or email address. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry is 12:00 on May 10th. Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. Promoter does not accept any responsibility for online or postal entries which are not received or delays in receiving or delivering online or postal entries.
7 Prize Draw: The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Prize awarded.
8. The winner will be notified by email
9. Prize: See prize details below*. The prize must be taken, and travel completed on 28 Sept – 2 October 2017 or 19- 23 October 2017 or 26-30 October 2017 depending on which dates are allocated to the winner. Expenses other than those specifically included in the prize must be paid for by the winner. For clarification and the removal of doubt the prize does not include transportation for the prize winner to or from any airport other than from Manchester airport on arrival and to Inverness airport on departure.
10. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. Prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the promotion.
12. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they (and their guest) are free to travel on the available dates set out in the prize details below and that they carry valid passports, visas, travel and medical insurance.
13. By receipt of the prize the winners agrees that the officers, director and employees of Promoter, VisitBritain, Warner Bros., FOX and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and prize suppliers (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the “Released Parties”) shall not be responsible or liable for any losses or, damages resulting from participation in this promotion or any promotion-related or travel-related activity, or from the winner’s’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of the prize.
14. Publicity: Winners may be required to take part in publicity associated with this promotion.
15. Data Protection: In administrating this promotion the Promoter will not collect more of your personal information than necessary and will only use your personal information for the purposes of this promotion. If you checked the relevant boxes on your entry form, your details will be forwarded to VisitBritain and/or Expressen. Those companies will hold your details in accordance with their own privacy policies. We recommend you visit their websites on http://www.expressen.se/om-expressen/expressens-tavlingsvillkor/ http://www.visitbritain.com/en/Legal/
16. The rules of this competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
There is one prize package for 2 people to be won.
Each prize package contains:
- Return economy-class tickets for two people from the winner’s nearest international airport to Manchester (return flight is via Inverness Airport, Scotland). Winner and guest must depart from the same airport and return to that airport. The winner is responsible for their own travel to the airport. Once tickets are issued, they are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Pick up and drop off to and from the airport in Manchester & Inverness, Scotland
- Wales: Two nights accommodation (two people sharing) at Ruthin Castle Hotel & Spa, North Wales, breakfast included
- Scotland: one night accommodation at The Inch Hotel Loch Ness (two people sharing), two nights’ accommodation at The Cuillins Hills Hotel, Skye, breakfast included
- Some meals and activities are included courtesy of VisitBritain
- The value of the prize package is approximately £2,000 based on two people sharing. Value may vary depending upon the actual cost of air transportation from point of departure.
- All expenses not expressly stated in the package description, including but not limited to, meals, ground transportation, passport and visa fees, security fees, taxes, insurance or otherwise are the responsibility solely of winner.
- Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates
- Trip Dates: Winners will be allocated to one of the following trip dates:
- Option One: 28 Sept – 2 October 2017 (Thursday – Monday)
Option Two: 19- 23 October 2017 (Thursday- Monday)
Option Three: 26-30 October 2017 (Thursday- Monday)
The Promoter will endeavor to accommodate each winner’s preferred dates but, if full, will allocate the next available dates.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Competition.
//End Terms and Conditions
King Arthur © 2017 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.