The North Coast 500 (NC 500) covers 500 miles of the most remote, unique and scenically mind-blowing region of Northern Scotland. It's a spectacular coastal route on winding, often narrow, but very well maintained roads, populated by courteous drivers. The NC 500 offers a little bit of everything that makes Scotland such a wonderful place to visit. This tour allows 6 nights to get to and from the NC 500 from Edinburgh and 5 nights on the route itself. The itinerary can be shortened or lengthened to suit your individual needs and trip logisitics.
Points of interest
• Spend Two Nights in Captivating Edinburgh
• Visit Stunning Blair Castle
• Discover the Natural Beauty of Cairngorms National Park
• Stay in Inverness - The Capital of the Highlands
• Enjoy the Unspoiled Locale of the North Coast 500:
• Glen Ord Distillery & Rogie Falls
• Bealach na mBa & Inverewe Exotic Gardens
• Kylescu Bridge & Balnakeil Beach
• Smoo Cave & The Castle of Mey
• The Whaligoe Steps & Grey Cairns of Camster
• Travel the Length of Mysterious Loch Ness
• Reve in the History and Scenic Splendor of Glencoe & Glenfinnan
• Explore Several Famous Scottish Castles to Explore!
• Discover the Unique History and Sites of Stirling