This short trip around London, its outskirts, and Bath focuses on the film sites of Downton Abbey. The trip includes time in the bustling city of London and smaller city of Bath, and includes a mixture of main highlights with a focus on film sights to appeal to fans of the show.
- Day 1: London - 2 hour tour of the city in a black cab
- Day 2: London - visit the Tower of London and Kensington Palace
- Day 3: London - full day tour of Downton Abbey filming locations - Highclere Castle and Bampton
- Day 4: Bath - visit the quintessential village of Lacock and the ancient stone circle of Avebury
- Day 5: Bath - half-day private walking tour visiting the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey and the Royal Crescent
- Day 6: Return home