This family orientated itinerary will keep everyone engaged as you learn more about modern English cultural exports, including Alice in Wonderland, Mary Poppins, The Beatles, and Harry Potter.
- Day 1: London - On arrival at London, you're met by your private driver and driven to your hotel. You have the morning to explore the city at your leisure before boarding a nostalgic, red Routemaster bus for a tour past some of London’s iconic landmarks while enjoying a traditional afternoon tea.
- Day 2: London - Make your own way to the Tower of London for your private Yeoman Warder (Beefeater) tour of the Tower of London. Explore the grounds and see the awe-inspiring Crown Jewels, which are still used by the Royal family today. Afterwards, sing and dance through the streets of London on a Mary Poppins tour.
- Day 3: London - Discover the magical world of Harry Potter on a private walking tour of prominent filming locations and landmarks. In the afternoon, view the spectacular London skyline from atop the London Eye.
- Day 4: London - This morning you bid farewell to London and make your way to the train station for a day trip to the university city of Oxford. Upon arrival in Oxford, embark on a guided city tour with an Oxford University graduate. Your lively guide will give you plenty of insight into the university and the city’s connections to Harry Potter and Alice in Wonderland. Then relax as an experienced punter gently glides you along the River Cherwell, before you board a train back to London.
- Day 5: Liverpool - Make your own way to the train station for your two-hour train journey to Liverpool, most well-known for its connection to The Beatles and its two rival football clubs. Upon arrival in Liverpool, make your own way to your Beatles inspired hotel. In the afternoon, go on a behind-the-scenes, audio-guide tour of Anfield Stadium, home to Liverpool Football Club — one of the world’s most successful football teams in the world.
- Day 6: Liverpool - Whizz around Liverpool in an eye-catching, psychedelic cab inspired by John Lennon’s vividly painted 1964 Rolls-Royce. Visit the sites that inspired Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields Forever on a private tour with your expert guide, who is a super fan of The Beatles. Learn more about the British Invasion on self-guided visits to the Beatles Story and the interactive British Music Experience.
- Day 7: Return home