Cross from continental Europe to Britain directly by train. Eurostar trains link Paris, Lille and Calais in France, and Brussels in Belgium directly via the Channel tunnel with London and Southeast England.
Travelling from Paris to London
• There are frequent Eurostar services between Paris and London every day of the week. Train services run regularly between around 6.45am-9.15pm.
• The Paris to London train takes around 2 hours 20 minutes.
• The Paris-London train arrives at London’s St Pancras International. Here you can find world-class shopping, Europe's longest champagne bar, a daily farmers' market and top restaurants and bars – quite a welcome to Britain!
Travelling from Brussels, Belgium, and Lille and Calais, France to London
• Services also run between these destinations and London every day of the week.
• See the full Eurostar timetables.
Eurostar tickets and fares
Eurostar offer a wide range of ticket types and fares. Find out more and book on the Eurostar website.
To and from the Eurostar station in London
• St Pancras International is right in the heart of London in the area called King's Cross. The station has excellent London transport links including buses, 6 Underground lines, as well as domestic train services.
• To travel on the London Underground network, you need to use either a London Travelcard or Visitor Oyster Card, both which are available to buy in advance from VisitBritain Shop. See our page on London travel for more information on buying tickets and how to use the network.
• Having arrived on the train from Paris to London, you can connect to almost anywhere in Britain by rail: East Midland trains from St Pancras International and Virgin East Coast trains services from nearby King's Cross connect St Pancras to the North of England and Scotland. Thameslink will take you to St Albans, Bedford, Luton and the South of England. Virgin Trains from Euston Station travel to Birmingham, Manchester and the North West, while Great Western Railway trains travel from London Paddington to Bristol, South West England and South Wales.
For more details on onward travel by train check National Railway Enquiries.
If you are travelling to destinations in Southern England, you may save time by getting off the Eurostar at Ashford International or Ebbsfleet International stations in Kent. Find out how to get to and from Ashford International and Ebbsfleet International.