Published monthly for over thirty years, London Planner is London & Partners’ and VisitBritain's official visitor guide to England's capital.
Over 125,000 free copies are distributed every month in over 30 countries worldwide; through Tourist Information Centres across the UK and in selected London outlets.
London Planner provides a great easy-to-use planning tool with all the latest information on where to go and what to see. Articles and listings cover the following topics:
• Museums & Galleries
• Eating Out
London Planner: July 2014
July's issue is packed with summertime fun. Explore the sunny South Bank and take a trip on the EDF Energy London Eye. Check out the reopening of the Imperial War Museum as it commemorates the centenary of World War One. And celebrate Prince George's first birthday by following a royal trail all the way to Buckingham Palace, where you'll find an exhibition on Royal Childhood.
London Planner: August 2014
Want to keep the young ones entertained this August? Then download London Planner for 327 ideas for fantastic family fun, including how to get free and discounted children’s tickets to Billy Elliot the Musical and other top shows during Kids Week. Experience the capital’s great outdoors from the lively Notting Hill Carnival to a tour of street art on hired bicycles. You’ll also find the hottest happenings for theatregoers, shoppers, sports fans, art and food lovers, and much more.
If you’re already in Britain or travelling on Eurostar, pick up a free copy of London Planner, available from
• Eurostar - in the departure lounges from Brussels and Lille
• Tourist Information Centres across Britain
• First Scot Rail in-bound to London
• First Capital Connect trains at Gatwick and St Pancras
• 3 & 4-star London Hotels
• Transport for London Information Centres
• The Original London Visitor Centre – Trafalgar Square
• London & Partners office
• Big Bus Company
• Key tourist hotspots including the British Museum and the Tower of London
• South Bank, London Bridge & Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
• City of London Information Centre
• Virgin Manchester and Euston
• Stansted Airport
• Serco Docklands (DLR Stations, London City Airport, Canary Wharf & Tower Gateway)
Subscriptions: Su Blunt
Editorial enquiries: David Taylor
Advertising sales enquiries: Rob Way
Distribution and general enquiries: Su Blunt
Britain magazine is VisitBritain’s official magazine published six times each year. A coffee-table read, its glossy pages offer inspiring and insightful features about this beautiful and exciting country.
Regular features cover travel, culture, heritage, style and places to stay. In depth articles review destinations, counties and regions, detailing specific places to stay and visit. From British history to what’s hot in the shops, Britain magazine will inform and inspire overseas and domestic travellers.
Britain magazine is available through:
• Subscription- current readership spans more than 50 countries to over 150,000 people including 20,000 US subscribers
• Frequent subscription promotions with British Airways, Historic Houses Association and Great British Heritage Pass, as well as through all VisitBritain’s UK and USA connections.
• News trade- leading UK newsagents including WHSmith and Barnes & Noble in the USA
• Other outlets- including British Airways and Virgin Atlantic first-class Airport lounges, Eurostar lounges, selected VisitBritain offices including New York and Los Angeles, British embassies and consulates worldwide, Britain & London Visitor Centre, 4 and 5 star hotels throughout the UK, leading spas and members’ clubs and UK Tourist Information centres.
For further information including subscriptions and distribution, a taster of editorial content and to sign up to our free monthly Britain enewsletter, go to Britain magazine online or subscribe now.
Editorial enquiries: Jessica Tooze
Advertising sales enquiries: Natasha Syed