Bursting with exciting venues, Bristol is home to major conference centres, boutique hotels, visitor attractions and rural retreats.
Ashton Gate Stadium | Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel | Aerospace Bristol | We The Curious | Brunel's SS Great Britain
Ashton Gate Stadium
Home to Bristol City Football Club, the Bristol Bears rugby union club and the Bristol Flyers basketball team, Ashton Gate is a stadium and conference centre with sporting pedigree.
- Situated in the Lansdown Stand, the stadium’s conference centre can host up to 1,000 delegates theatre-style or 850 for a sit-down dinner.
- For smaller groups of up to 12 delegates, how about an Executive or Director’s Box? Ashton Gate’s Boxes all have views across the football pitch, perfect for networking and private meetings.
- Smaller conferences are held in the stadium’s Heineken and Dolman Lounges.
- The stadium’s U-shaped concourse doubles as a purpose-built exhibition space, with over 3,500 sqm / 37,673 sqft of usable space.
Find out more
Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel
This spectacular Grade II-listed building from 1856 now features over 500 pieces of commissioned street art, making for a unique guest experience.
- Six meeting rooms including a 230 sqm / 2,475 sqft Ballroom for 300 theatre-style or 200 dining.
- Maximum capacity of 600 theatre-style or 450 for a sit-down banquet in the Wessex Suite.
- Home to 182 spacious bedrooms and stunning suites.
- The bee-themed Keepers Bar & Kitchen serves much-loved British meals using quality, locally sourced ingredients.
Find out more
Host your guests under the wings of the world-famous Concorde aircraft at this first-class event space.
- The Concorde Gallery seats up to 500 guests for a three-course meal under the wings of the world-famous supersonic passenger jet. Guests can also enjoy exclusive access on-board Concorde
- Begin your reception with drinks and canapes on the balcony overlooking the last ever Concorde to fly.
- The John James Theatre is ideal for presentations. It features 146 seats, plus a Studio Space break-out area which, combined, seats 200 theatre-style.
- The New York Room is ideal for up to 50 guests theatre-style but can be extended to seat 60.
- The Miami Room can seat 10 boardroom-style or 20 theatre-style. It can be combined with the Washington Room for events up to 70 theatre-style.
Find out more
We The Curious
We The Curious is located on Bristol’s Harbourside. With a remit to make science accessible, delegates can interact with exhibits and take part in experiments.
- Featuring the UK’s only 3D Planetarium, which seats up to 97 guests with full dome technology and AV included.
- The top floor offers a versatile event space for up to 460 theatre-style or 300 for a sit-down dinner. Guests can enjoy a breath of fresh air on the rooftop terraces overlooking Bristol Cathedral and Millennium Square.
- The exhibition floors are available for private hire as an ‘out of the ordinary’ introduction to your evening. Guests can grab a drink and explore over 250 interactive exhibits.
- The flexible sunlit Annexe can be divided into three smaller rooms or used as a single space for up to 210 standing or 90 theatre-style.
Find out more
Brunel's SS Great Britain
Brunel’s SS Great Britain is a historic vessel of huge importance. When she was launched in 1843, no one had ever designed so vast a ship, nor had the vision to build it from iron or fit a screw propeller.
- Brunel's SS Great Britain is suitable for all sizes of events from product launches, small training sessions for 12-30 guests or corporate seminars for up to 250 people.
- Tailored tours can be arranged of the ship, Dockyard Museum and Dry Dock.
- Offering more than 88 sqm / 947 sqft of space, which includes the Great Eastern Hall with a capacity for up to 250 guests or the Viridor Theatre, which can accommodate 120 delegates theatre-style.
- A dedicated Events Coordinator is on hand for every event, helping to recommend suppliers, tailor requirements or help with details where needed.
Find our more