A historic centre for academia...
Leicester Cathedral, Leicester, England
- With three world-class universities, Leicester is a leading academic city. Each university boasts its own unique business event services, creating a wealth of high quality, excellently equipped venue space in the city.
- University of Leicester has flexible meeting spaces, adapted for a variety of event sizes, uses and requirements. The university’s Oadby Conference Centres is set among 40 acres of picturesque grounds and offers meeting spaces for up to 270 delegates in its contemporary Stamford Court. Large business events of up to 500 delegates can be accommodated at the university’s many purpose-built lecture theatres. These rooms boast state-of-the-art presentation facilities, and tiered or flat seating.
- Leicester DeMontFort University’s events and conference centre, offers large flexible hall space and two conference rooms. The centre is used for conferences, meetings, exhibitions and award ceremonies. Its three halls are either used separately or as a large single space accommodating up to 1,042 in theatre-style seating.
- To the north of Leicester, Loughborough University has one of the UK's largest single conference sites. Within a 410-acres campus, more than 75 state-of-the-art exhibition, meeting and conference facilities, accommodate up to 1,800 delegates theatre-style.
- It takes just 66 minutes to reach Leicester on a fast, direct train from London. The city is within 40 minutes of Birmingham Airport and 20 minutes from East Midlands Airport, with direct flight to many European and international destinations.