Published monthly for over thirty years, London Planner is VisitBritain's and London & Partners’ official visitor guide to England's capital. Over 100,000 free copies are distributed every month.
London Planner provides a great easy-to-use planning tool with all the latest information on where to go and what to see. Articles and listings cover the following topics:
• Museums & Galleries
• Eating Out
London Planner: March 2015
There's plenty to keep you entertained in the capital this month. Find out about one of this year's biggest exhibitions, where the genius of fashion designer Alexander McQueen will be put in the spotlight at the V&A Museum. From fashion to fiction, we also bring you our guide to literary London, with the sites, historical walks and Theatreland shows that explore our literary legacy. Elsewhere, discover the City of London and its historical landmark Guildhall, which has been the ceremonial centre of the area since the 12th century. And for those who want to get a taste of attractions a little further afield, take a look at our 'Beyond London' section, which highlights great locations an hour or less from London, including Canterbury Cathedral and Bicester Village.
London Planner: February 2015
From mummies at the British Museum, to Admiral Nelson's coat, discover our pick of the must-see artefacts in the capital's museums. New Year has been and gone for Londoners, but Chinese New Year is just beginning. Feast your eyes on the dazzling displays and parades taking place in and around Chinatown. Elsewhere, bring out your inner fashionista with the Vodafone London Fashion Weekend, where you can watch the models strut their stuff, listen to talks and join in with workshops. Need insider information on what to do in London? Then read our top tips on how to enjoy the city like a real local, from where to drink craft beers, to finding the best food markets.
If you’re already in Britain or travelling on Eurostar, pick up a free copy of London Planner, available from
• Eurostar - in the departure lounges from Brussels and Lille
• Tourist Information Centres across Britain
• First Scot Rail in-bound to London
• First Capital Connect trains at Gatwick and St Pancras
• 3 & 4-star London Hotels
• Transport for London Information Centres
• The Original London Visitor Centre – Trafalgar Square
• London & Partners office
• Big Bus Company
• Key tourist hotspots including the British Museum and the Tower of London
• South Bank, London Bridge & Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
• City of London Information Centre
• Virgin Manchester and Euston
• Stansted Airport
• Serco Docklands (DLR Stations, London City Airport, Canary Wharf & Tower Gateway)
Subscriptions and distribution: Charlotte Copeman
Editorial enquiries: Kohinoor Sahota
Advertising sales enquiries: Rob Way
BRITAIN magazine is VisitBritain’s official magazine published six times each year. A coffee-table read, it is the trusted voice on all things British, including travel, culture, heritage and style – earning it the accolade of Best Holiday Magazine at the 2013 British Travel Awards.
Award-winning writers offer invaluable insight into our rich heritage, from stately homes and castles, to historic characters, and the best hotels, shopping, theatres, galleries, and museums.
Escape through the pages to discover the best of Britain, via beautifully illustrated articles that provide inspiration and advice on what to do and where to go. In each issue we explore the nation’s history, cities and villages, coastline and countryside, bringing long-forgotten stories and people to life.
Britain magazine is available via:
• Subscription (print and digital) - current print readership spans more than 50 countries to over 150,000 people including 20,000 US subscribers
• News stand - leading UK newsagents including WHSmith and Barnes & Noble in the USA.
• Frequent promotions with tourism partners including British Airways and the Historic Houses Association.
• Other outlets - including British Airways and Virgin Atlantic first-class Airport lounges, Eurostar lounges, selected VisitBritain offices including New York and Los Angeles, British embassies and consulates worldwide, 4 and 5 star hotels throughout the UK, leading spas and members’ clubs and UK Tourist Information centres.
For further information including subscriptions and distribution, a taster of editorial content and to sign up to our free monthly BRITAIN newsletter, go to Britain magazine online or subscribe now.
Editorial enquiries: Sally Coffey
Advertising sales enquiries: Natasha Syed
VisitBritain would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.Please click here to be taken to the survey