Petworth House and Park today, credit Martin Offer
The Long Walk towards Windsor Castle in the distance. The Long Walk was commenced by Charles II from 1680-1685 by planting a double avenue of elm trees. The central carriage road was added by Queen Anne in 1710. It is a little less than three miles long.
St John's College in Autumn, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England.