There’s nowhere in the world like England’s buzzing capital.
View from Victoria Tower in London, England
LONDON - AT A GLANCE
- Discover 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites (including the Tower of London), relax in 8 lush Royal Parks and explore free museums and galleries such as the British Museum.
- London shopping offers everything from flea markets and vintage shops to luxury department stores like Selfridges and Harrods.
- Many famous films have used the city as its inspiration, such as James Bond and Harry Potter.
- Londoners love to eat. Tuck in to tasty street food or savour haute cuisine at one of the London’s Michelin star restaurants.
- Did you know? There are more than 230 professional theatres in London. Head to the Globe theatre, to see Shakespeare’s plays performed as they would have been in Tudor times.
- Don’t forget to check out VisitLondon’s city highlights.
- Get to know Britain's capital with our fantastic city guide
- Explore London by Tube
- #OMGB Shopping in London
- Touring London by helicopter
- Skateboarding on the South Bank
- We ride the world's longest tunnel slide!