There’s nowhere in the world like England’s buzzing capital.
View from Victoria Tower in London, England
LONDON - AT A GLANCE
- Discover 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites (including the Tower of London), relax in 8 lush Royal Parks and explore free museums and galleries such as the British Museum.
- London shopping offers everything from flea markets and vintage shops to luxury department stores like Selfridges and Harrods.
- Many famous films have used the city as its inspiration, such as James Bond and Harry Potter.
- Londoners love to eat. Tuck in to tasty street food or savour haute cuisine at one of the London’s Michelin star restaurants.
- Did you know? There are more than 230 professional theatres in London. Head to the Globe theatre, to see Shakespeare’s plays performed as they would have been in Tudor times.
- Don’t forget to check out VisitLondon’s city highlights.
- Get to know Britain's capital with our fantastic city guide
- Explore London by Tube
- #OMGB Shopping in London
- Touring London by helicopter
- Skateboarding on the South Bank
- We ride the world's longest tunnel slide!
The best places to eat traditional British food in LondonRead more
The best places to eat traditional British food in London
London Sightseeing Bus Tour - The Original Tour