A perfect slice of England boasting one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
CAMBRIDGE - AT A GLANCE
- At the heart of this beautiful city is the university, split into a number of architecturally stunning colleges. The most famous is Kings College, with its distinctive gothic chapel and Trinity College. Take a tour to hear all the stories about famous former students.
- You could spend the day in the bustling market square or punt lazily down the River Cam - either way, Cambridge is a truly idyllic place to explore.
- Enjoy a relaxing walk through Cambridge University Botanic Garden, or take a wander to admire the dazzling 24-carat gold Grasshopper (the Corpus Clock), on the corner of Corpus' Taylor Library.
- Seek refreshment in one of the town’s many cosy tearooms.
- People like to visit the tranquil Cambridgeshire Fens, nearby, for peaceful canal holidays.
- This historic city is less than 1 hour north east of London by train.