1. Promoter: VisitBritain, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London SW1P 3BT
2. Entry: The competition is open to those living in France, United States of America and the Netherlands, who are aged 18 years or over, except employees of VisitBritain or any partner/agency connected with this competition, or family of staff working for any of these organizations. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
* The competition is not open to residents of Utah in the United States of America for legal reasons.
3. The competition is open for entry from 9 am (GMT) on 1st March 2016 and closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 31st March 2016. Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for online entries which are not received or delays in receiving or delivering online entries.
4. There is one Prize package to be won, which must be taken by 31st March 2017 (subject to availability). The Prize package will consist of:
- Return economy class flights from the winner’s nearest international airport to Inverness, Scotland for the winner plus 1 adult guest, subject to availability. Winner and guest must depart from the same airport and return to that airport. The winner and guest are responsible for their own travel to and from the airport of departure. Once tickets are issued, they are non-alterable and non-transferable.
Arrival & return airport transfers.
- Four nights’ accommodation in Inverness - (two people sharing)
- Four days car hire
- Free entry to selected local attractions. Final selection will be based on winner’s preference and availability.
5. To quality for entry into the competition, entrants must answer the following: “For your chance to win, tell us why you would like to go monster hunting in Loch Ness...” and complete all personal details and accept the competition terms and conditions.
6. This is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on originality, creative merit and humour of the answer provided. The judging will take place from after 1st April 2016 at the Promoter’s premises and the winner will be the entry that scored the highest in the opinion of the judges based on the judging criteria. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best and record them in order of merit in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Prizes awarded.
8. The winner will be notified by midnight (GMT) on 30th April 2016. The winner must confirm that they accept the Prize within 14 days and provide proof of ID and their full postal address. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late responses.
9. Entry is limited to one per person.
10. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternative is available. The Prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of equal or greater value.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this competition in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the competition.
12. If entrants complete the relevant boxes on the entry form, their details will be retained by VisitBritain. VisitBritain will hold entrants’ details in accordance with its own privacy policies: http://www.visitbritain.com/gb/en/legal
13. By entering the competition entrants agree to being contacted by VisitBritain for survey purposes.
14. The rules of this competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
15. For more information, contact LoveGREATBritain@visitbritain.org.