1. PRIZE DRAW: VisitBritain (“Promoter”) will hold a grand draw on 1st May 2016. One Prize Winner will be drawn from all entries submitted between 24th March – 30 April 2016
2. HOW TO ENTER: Entrants will be automatically entered into the draw when they sign-up to receive VisitBritain’s newsletter between 24th March – 30 April 2016. Entries must be received by 23:59GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) on 30 April, 2016, to be eligible for inclusion in the draw.
3. QUALIFYING ENTRIES: One entry will be allowed per email address. Each entry must be submitted separately and must have a valid email address of the entrant. No robotic, macro, automatic, programmed, mechanically copied or similar entry methods are permitted; all such entries will be void and will subject that entrant to disqualification. Incomplete, illegible, damaged, inaccurate, or late entries are void and not eligible. Promoter is not liable for any Internet or other communications failures or interruptions of service.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be 18 years or older by 30 April 2016 and reside within Malaysia and must be legally able to travel from Malaysia without legal guardians. Entrants must provide a valid email address and must be able to receive a notification from Promoter. By entering the draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Terms and Conditions and by all decisions of the judges and/or Promoter, whose decisions are binding and final. Employees of VisitBritain, the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and Corporate Information Travel (CIT) (Partner) and their affiliates or agents are not eligible to enter or win. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: The Prize winner will be drawn at random by Promoter on or around 1st May 2016. The first valid entry drawn will win that entrant the Grand Prize. Winner will be notified by a Prize Notification sent to the email address registered Winner will be required to sign and return to Partner an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release before the prize is awarded. Promoter must receive the signed Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within 7 days of Promoter’s providing it to the Winner. If any prize notice is undeliverable for any reason, or if the winner does not respond within 10 days or does not comply with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected at random from the remaining entries. Unclaimed or unredeemed prizes will not be awarded.
6. PRIZES: Grand Prize: Two (2) Return Economy Class tickets from Kuala Lumpur airport to London; 2 x nights bed and breakfast at the London County Hall Premier Inn Hotel based on two sharing, 1 x night bed and breakfast at Marlborough House Hotel, Oxford based on two sharing and 2 x night bed and breakfast at Edgar Townhouse Hotel Bath Hotel based on two sharing, 1 x 48 Hour Big Bus Tour Pass for two people, 1 x Discover Cotswolds Pass for two people, 1 x Bath Highlights Saver Package for 2 people. Approximate retail value will depend on the specific dates travelled; approximate retail value of each prize: £1,500 each ticket. Promoter makes no warranty or representation about any prize.
7. CONDITIONS ON PRIZES: The decision of the Promoters regarding the Competition winners will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the choice of the winner and/or the awarding of the prize. Any Prize or award relating to the Competition is not transferable and/or negotiable and may not be redeemed for cash. Others terms and conditions apply. Please review full terms at the time of booking. Please read further CIT and Visit Britain terms and conditions on prizes.
8. RELEASE AND DISCLAIMER: Promoter is not responsible if the promotion terminates or the prize cannot be used or redeemed due to war, terrorism, bad weather, strikes, riot, civil disruption, Internet failures, or other acts of God or the winner. By entering the Competition, the entrant grants Promoter permission for the use of his/her name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law, if the entrant is selected as the winner.
10. CHOICE OF LAW: This promotion is governed by English Law and entrant agrees to the jurisdiction of the English courts in any proceeding. 12. PROMOTER: British Tourist Authority trading as VisitBritain of Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London SW1P 3BT
CONDITIONS ON PRIZE VISITBRITAIN
Hotels and experience subject to change and availability. Advanced booking required. Only available as part of the CIT and VisitBritain competition and cannot be redeemed separately. The ticket to be issued in the winner name only. The prize has no cash alternative and is non-transferrable, non-changeable, non-refundable, & valid at VisitBritain pre-selected hotels and experience only. Others terms and conditions apply. Please review full terms at the time of booking.