Enjoy 10 spectacular nights in 'Bonny Old England', exploring the very best of this relatively small, but wonderfully diverse country. From London to Lake District, be prepared to experience some of England's most celebrated places of interest.
• Spend Two Nights in Central London
• Take a scenic drive through honey-colored Cotswolds Villages
• Gaze upon the beautiful black & white Tudor buildings of Stratford-upon-Avon
• Visit the birthplace of the world's most famous playwright - Shakespeare
• Be enthralled by stunning Warwick & Conisbrough Castles
• Stroll the Charming Streets of the 2,000-Year Old Walled City of York
• Delight in the wonderful vistas of the Lake District National Park