It’s easy to understand why much of hit TV series, Game of Thrones, was filmed here…
Dunluce Castle, Northern Ireland
NORTHERN IRELAND - AT A GLANCE
- Come and see for yourself these landscapes so magical they could be fantasy, from forbidden forests to sweeping glacial valleys.
- Take the captivating coastal road to see the Giant’s Causeway, one of Europe’s most celebrated natural wonders, or feel the spray from the other side of the Atlantic.
- When it comes to city life, there’s the colorful capital Belfast and fun-filled Derry - nicknamed Legenderry by locals.
- Whether you want to hit a golf ball around a world-class golf course or hit the pub for a ‘trad’ music session, you’re in for some great craic on the emerald isle.
- You can fly to Belfast from most British cities. From London it is a 1 hour and 15 minute flight.