Home to Britain's only predominantly coastal national park.
PEMBROKESHIRE - AT A GLANCE
- In this county in south west Wales you’ll discover Britain’s magnificent coastal National Park.
- Wooded estuaries give way to rugged cliffs, gorgeous golden beaches, natural rock formations and sea caves, making this one of the most rewarding areas of coastline to explore in Britain.
- People love to visit for cosy country cottage breaks. They spend their days walking sandy stretches of coast or visiting one-off attractions such as poet Dylan Thomas’ Boathouse.
- You won’t want to miss Britain's smallest city, St Davids, with its charming boutiques and cafes.
- The town of Haverfordwest is the region’s center, and from here there are great bus links to places of interest.
- From Cardiff you can get to Haverfordwest by train in 2 hours 40 minutes.
- ShowMeBritain - Pembrokeshire
Explore magical things to do in Britain with our map!Read more
Explore magical things to do in Britain with our map!
Sightseeing tour of the Gower Peninsula, Wales