Home to Britain's only predominantly coastal national park.
PEMBROKESHIRE - AT A GLANCE
- In this county in south west Wales you’ll discover Britain’s magnificent coastal National Park.
- Wooded estuaries give way to rugged cliffs, gorgeous golden beaches, natural rock formations and sea caves, making this one of the most rewarding areas of coastline to explore in Britain.
- People love to visit for cosy country cottage breaks. They spend their days walking sandy stretches of coast or visiting one-off attractions such as poet Dylan Thomas’ Boathouse.
- You won’t want to miss Britain's smallest city, St Davids, with its charming boutiques and cafes.
- The town of Haverfordwest is the region’s center, and from here there are great bus links to places of interest.
- From Cardiff you can get to Haverfordwest by train in 2 hours 40 minutes.
- ShowMeBritain - Pembrokeshire
Where to find King Arthur and the Knights of the Round TableRead more
Where to find King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table
Sightseeing tour of the Gower Peninsula, Wales