Home to Britain's only predominantly coastal national park.
PEMBROKESHIRE - AT A GLANCE
- In this county in south west Wales you’ll discover Britain’s magnificent coastal National Park.
- Wooded estuaries give way to rugged cliffs, gorgeous golden beaches, natural rock formations and sea caves, making this one of the most rewarding areas of coastline to explore in Britain.
- People love to visit for cosy country cottage breaks. They spend their days walking sandy stretches of coast or visiting one-off attractions such as poet Dylan Thomas’ Boathouse.
- You won’t want to miss Britain's smallest city, St Davids, with its charming boutiques and cafes.
- The town of Haverfordwest is the region’s center, and from here there are great bus links to places of interest.
- From Cardiff you can get to Haverfordwest by train in 2 hours 40 minutes.
- ShowMeBritain - Pembrokeshire
Practice your magic at this Harry Potter themed afternoon teaRead more
Practice your magic at this Harry Potter themed afternoon tea
What's hot for England, Scotland and Wales in 2017Read more
What's hot for England, Scotland and Wales in 2017
Feeling blue? The best British destinations for getting over a breakupRead more
Feeling blue? The best British destinations for getting over a breakup
Sightseeing tour of the Gower Peninsula, Wales