Welcome to the land where ancient castles guard misty lochs and wild deer roam heather-flecked hillsides.
Glenfinnan, Scottish Highlands
SCOTLAND - AT A GLANCE
- If you want to experience the Scotland of your dreams, it’s definitely here.
- Travel from the buzzing cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow to the off-the-beaten-track beauty of the Highlands and islands, untouched by time.
- You can stretch your legs hiking majestic mountainscapes, or wander pristine beaches where your footprints will be the only ones in the sand.
- So look beyond the bagpipes and whisky and you’ll uncover a dynamic country where you’re as likely to find experimental music and theatre as you are tweed and tartan.
- There are multiple options when it comes to getting to Edinburgh. You can fly there from most cities in around an hour. Alternatively, you can get the train from London which takes about 4 hours 30 minutes.
Explore Beautiful Scotland
VisitBritain Shop Exclusive Offers
BritRail Central Scotland Pass
National Trust for Scotland Discover Ticket
What's New in Scotland
Top 10 things to do in Edinburgh