Listen as the lilting rhythms of an ancient language fill the air and see flags bearing the Welsh dragon flutter above fairytale castles…
Hiking in Snowdonia, Wales
WALES - AT A GLANCE
- For a place with such exciting landscapes - from snow-capped peaks to wild coastline – Wales is compact and neighborly.
- Come to switch off, and explore untouched valleys and sleepy villages.
- Or come to enjoy raring-to-go towns and the capital Cardiff – voted Britain’s most sociable city.
- From London, you can be here in just over two hours. Then all the adventure you could wish for, in this enchanting Celtic land, is yours.
- From London you can get to Cardiff by train in just over 2 hours.
Tour of Tintern Abbey, Caerleon, Raglan Castle and the Welsh countryside
Sightseeing tour of the Gower Peninsula, Wales