Find this medieval walled market town on the north coast of Wales.
CONWY - AT A GLANCE
- Conwy’s medieval walls are some of the best preserved in the world and its 13th-century castle is a show stopper – standing proud above the town, its magnificent towers are a potent reminder of Wales’ turbulent past.
- The River Conwy forms the picturesque Bay of Conwy in the town.
- You’ll also find Britain’s smallest house here, tucked away on the quayside.
- Located on the north eastern tip of Snowdonia National Park, the town makes a good base for an active holiday.
- It’s also just a 20 minute bus journey from a seaside escape to Llandudno.
- Conwy is about 4 hours north of Cardiff by train.
Where to find King Arthur and the Knights of the Round TableRead more
Where to find King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table