Find this medieval walled market town on the north coast of Wales.
Conwy Castle, Conwy, Wales
CONWY - AT A GLANCE
- Conwy’s medieval walls are some of the best preserved in the world and its 13th-century castle is a show stopper – standing proud above the town, its magnificent towers are a potent reminder of Wales’ turbulent past.
- The River Conwy forms the picturesque Bay of Conwy in the town.
- You’ll also find Britain’s smallest house here, tucked away on the quayside.
- Located on the north eastern tip of Snowdonia National Park, the town makes a good base for an active holiday.
- It’s also just a 20 minute bus journey from a seaside escape to Llandudno.
- Conwy is about 4 hours north of Cardiff by train.