One of the world’s most visited cities, England’s buzzing capital has so much to offer, from magnificent history and culture to cutting-edge fashion and food.
LONDON - AT A GLANCE
- Marvel at the city’s many iconic buildings and palaces, immerse yourself in culture at one of the 170 museums and relax amidst the natural beauty of the Royal Parks.
- Take a spin on the London Eye to experience spectacular views of the city's skyline and get a unique perspective on iconic London landmarks like Big Ben and Westminster Abbey.
- The world's foremost fashion destination, London is a shopper’s paradise: from flea markets and vintage shops to luxury department stores like Selfridges and Harrods, the options are endless.
- Many famous films have used the city as a backdrop, follow in the footsteps of James Bond or Harry Potter with a guided tour.
- Londoners love to eat. Tuck into innovative fare on the city’s trendy street food scene or treat yourself to something really special at one of London’s many Michelin star restaurants.
- Did you know? There are more than 230 theatres in London. Watch a musical in the West End or head to the Globe Theatre to see Shakespeare’s plays performed as they would have been in Tudor times.
- Don’t forget to check out VisitLondon’s city highlights.
- Get To Know LondonGet to know London with our fantastic new city guide!
- A London TimelapseFrom Primrose Hill to St Paul's Cathedral, get to know London with our fantastic timelapse video.
- Shopping in LondonDiscover why London is one of the world's best shopping destinations
- London's best views with Paul SteeleJoin Paul Steele, the Baldhiker, as he explores London and shows you the best places to get stunning views over England's capital city.
- The Essence of London at nightAn ambitious soul tries to capture the essence of London in just 90 seconds
- We ride the world's longest tunnel slide!Watch as we ride the world's longest tunnel slide at the ArcelorMittal Orbit!
- Explore London by Tube!Discover the hidden secrets of London's Tube
- OMGB – Rooftop CinemaOne of the best summer nights out in London came be found at the Rooftop Film Club in Peckham. Just look at that view!