Seaside fun all year round.
BLACKPOOL - AT A GLANCE
- For centuries Blackpool has been Britain's most popular seaside resort, packed with wall to wall family entertainment.
- West End hits, sell-out concerts, ballet and operas, tributes to the stars, circus, illusion and cool, contemporary productions – Blackpool has them all. Add a splash of cabaret, a dash of cutting edge club culture and you’ve got a recipe for good fun.
- Hit the seafront for rollercoasters and donkey rides on the beach, then head to the iconic Blackpool Tower for a dance in the opulent ballroom.
- Be sure to climb the tower for excellent views.
- Zoom down the slides at the Sandcastle water park, try rock climbing or have a go at ice skating. And if you fancy something a little more sedate, why not have a paddle in the sea?
- The town, in the county of Lancashire, is around 3 hours north west of London by train.
- Come and join us at LightPool Village to enjoy our fabulous projection shows - they make for a really unique family experience!
- Blackpool Switch-On 2016 HighlightsCheck out the amazing time we had at Blackpool Illuminations Switch-On 2016!
- Visit Lancashire - Where Life Feels Good
National Express Bus/Coach Travel - Airport to Anywhere
From DKK 178,00
Mobile Wi-Fi - Wireless Internet in Britain
From DKK 49,00