Rich in history and royal tradition.
Windsor, Berkshire, England
WINDSOR - AT A GLANCE
- Windsor is famous for its royal connections and is steeped in the pageantry and history of the royal family.
- It's surrounded by the delightful countryside of Royal Berkshire and makes a great day trip from the capital.
- You'll discover a lively town in a glorious riverside location with great shopping, restaurants and Windsor Castle - one of the Queen's official royal residences and the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world.
- Tour ancient Eton College, where Prince William and Harry went to school.
- Take the kids to LEGOLAND® Windsor, a theme park based on their favourite toy.
- Less than 30 miles west of London, you can get there by train in around 30 minutes.
The London Pass® - Including Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour
From DKK 502,00