The largest island in Wales is a royal hideaway.
ANGLESEY - AT A GLANCE
- As the final resting place of the Welsh Saint Valentine – Saint Dwynwen – Anglesey has always been a popular destination for lovers.
- Royal couple Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge set up their first home here soon after they were married, so you can couple your romantic break with some Royal-spotting too.
- Holiday makers also flock here to enjoy its captivating seascapes. It is connected to mainland Wales by two bridges, crossing the turbulent tidal waters of the Menai Strait.
- The island has its own airport, and is also connected to Ireland via ferry.
- From Cardiff, Anglesey is about 4 hours and 30 minutes north by hire car or coach. If you happen to be coming from Dublin however, it’s only a 2 hour ferry trip across the Irish Sea to the island’s port at Holyhead.
Mobile Wi-Fi - Wireless Internet in Britain
From DKK 49,00