One of the most charming villages in Snowdonia.
BEDDGELERT - AT A GLANCE
- Beddgelert is surrounded by mountains and in summer it's festooned in flowers.
- Best reached by the narrow-gauge Welsh Highland Railway, it makes a great base for walking or mountain biking in the hills.
- If you’ve set yourself the challenge of climbing Wales’ highest peak, Snowdon, this is the place to stay.
- Just south of the village you’ll find one of Wales’ most famous natural beauties, the Aberglaslyn Pass.
- You can get to Beddgelert in just under 4 hours by hire car or coach from Cardiff.
Practice your magic at this Harry Potter themed afternoon teaRead more
Practice your magic at this Harry Potter themed afternoon tea
What's hot for England, Scotland and Wales in 2017Read more
What's hot for England, Scotland and Wales in 2017
Mobile Wi-Fi - Wireless Internet in Britain
From DKK 49,00