Listen as the lilting rhythms of an ancient language fill the air and see flags bearing the Welsh dragon flutter above fairytale castles…
WALES - AT A GLANCE
- For a place with such exciting landscapes – from snow-capped peaks to wild coastline – Wales is compact and neighbourly. Come to switch off, and explore untouched valleys and sleepy villages. Or come to enjoy raring-to-go towns and the capital Cardiff – voted Britain’s most sociable city.
- 2017 is the Year of Legends, so immerse yourself in Wales' epic story and enjoy ancient scenery, action-packed activities and a cast of characters you'll never forget.
- From London, you can be here in just over two hours. Then all the adventure you could wish for, in this enchanting Celtic land, is yours.
- Things to do in North WalesBetween red dragons and mystic castles
- EPIC art installation arrives in remote North Wales ValleyAwe-inspiring art launches the start of the summer holiday season in Wales, building on their unprecedented Euros success.
- Huts in the Hills, off-grid glamping holiday in WalesA perfect off-grid holiday in Wales.
- WALES: Epic Adventures in Walesome along with TravelingJules as she discovers adventure in North Wales!
- Cycling in WalesExplore Wales by bike for a truly epic journey